Reliance Industries Ltd

Reliance Industries Ltd Reviews in New Delhi, Delhi

New Delhi, Delhi10 reviews

Found 10 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,728 reviews

Work Experience

Challenging profile with diversified product portfolio and excellent learning environment with ownership mindset. Good for people development and churned global platforms for networking.

Productive & friendly environment

I am working with reliance since 2012, personally I feel Very friendly working environment & safe for female employees. But long hrs working & weekend working is annoying. Also yearly increment percentage is very low so people are not satisfied with salary .

Pros

Female friendly working environment

Cons

Long working hrs

Reliance Industries Ltd insights

What people like
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Ability to learn new things

Great work life balance

One of the best employers with lots of employee benefits. Good HR teams. Get to interact with senior leaders and decision makers quite often as part of the role .

Great Place to Work

work life balance provides you for yourself. your experience and skills were always appreciated and valued by seniors.time flies with the assignments in this company.

amazing experience

a good team working experience at the company. The co-workers were very helpfull.infrastructure was awesome.it was a great experience their.

Pros

team work

Cons

nothing

I had very Good experience.

Working in this company was a really good opportunity for me to learn more. All the employees were very good. I enjoyed to work here.

Organisation in transition phase with respect to HR practices

People are good, management decisions are slow, learning is restricted, job security is high and appraisals are not done properly

secure workplace with various fringe benifites

It was a operational type of job where I have to operate a reliance store with the help of a group of associates. There was lots of learning there like pressure handling , customer handling , team management and other operational activities. Although my co worker was my associates who works under me but they were very co-operative and responsible also. The hardest part of the job was to handle customer.

Pros

free to take you decisions

Cons

job timing is not good

Productive & Fun learning

Responsible for the sales & marketing function in the Northern region for Solar Energy Group with focus on business & brand management. •The role entails, formulation of Marketing strategy, identifying & appointing channel partners for modules & products sales, working on critical initiatives to drive the business & market share growth as leading EPC Company in setting up solar power plants in India. • Engineering & project management of solar power plants. • Liaise with Ministry of New & Renewable Energy & state renewable agencies for policy updates, payment follow-ups & future projects. • Driving business from institutional/public sector companies through tenders & online biding system.

Pros

Working with market leader

MBA in Finance with 5 year Experience

being as a trainee ,my daily routine work is data entry,filing,work on sap module...........

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Reliance Industries Ltd?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Reliance Industries Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Reliance Industries Ltd with