Reliance Industries Ltd

Reliance Industries Ltd Employee Reviews in New Delhi, Delhi

Challenging profile with diversified product portfolio and excellent learning environment with ownership mindset. Good for people development and churned global platforms for networking.
I am working with reliance since 2012, personally I feel Very friendly working environment & safe for female employees. But long hrs working & weekend working is annoying. Also yearly increment percentage is very low so people are not satisfied with salary .
Pros
Female friendly working environment
Cons
Long working hrs
One of the best employers with lots of employee benefits. Good HR teams. Get to interact with senior leaders and decision makers quite often as part of the role .
work life balance provides you for yourself. your experience and skills were always appreciated and valued by seniors.time flies with the assignments in this company.
a good team working experience at the company. The co-workers were very helpfull.infrastructure was awesome.it was a great experience their.
Pros
team work
Cons
nothing
Working in this company was a really good opportunity for me to learn more. All the employees were very good. I enjoyed to work here.
People are good, management decisions are slow, learning is restricted, job security is high and appraisals are not done properly
It was a operational type of job where I have to operate a reliance store with the help of a group of associates. There was lots of learning there like pressure handling , customer handling , team management and other operational activities. Although my co worker was my associates who works under me but they were very co-operative and responsible also. The hardest part of the job was to handle customer.
Pros
free to take you decisions
Cons
job timing is not good
Responsible for the sales & marketing function in the Northern region for Solar Energy Group with focus on business & brand management. •The role entails, formulation of Marketing strategy, identifying & appointing channel partners for modules & products sales, working on critical initiatives to drive the business & market share growth as leading EPC Company in setting up solar power plants in India. • Engineering & project management of solar power plants. • Liaise with Ministry of New & Renewable Energy & state renewable agencies for policy updates, payment follow-ups & future projects. • Driving business from institutional/public sector companies through tenders & online biding system.
Pros
Working with market leader
being as a trainee ,my daily routine work is data entry,filing,work on sap module...........