Reliance Industries Ltd

Reliance Industries Ltd Employee Reviews in Pune, Maharashtra

Good company but mangment not good Good staff improvements company is staff saport but manager is not good company is best Bonus is not provide good
Good
Cons
Full time
I have a nice weekend and will be a goodThe prices of the time and consideration. yes we willing the one thing to have a great weekend and will be able too many thanks.
Pros
Free launching
Cons
4 hours
A typical day at work would be to present clothes that match up to the clients interests and satisfying them with current trends in the market. Professional display at work place and friendly peers.
Feels Amazing to be part of this esteemed organization, The Organization is well Managed & work is tracked at every step. Organization provides the opportunity to grow, learn & implement our findings at work.
Its a very good company & environment to work here & specially feeling secure during Job Tenure, Also employee benefits are providing by company are very needful & necessary for employees, so overall its semi government company culture.
Busy and Performance Oriented work culture. Most processes are people controlled. HR policies and practices have to improve and become more robust. Payroll processes have to be streamlined.
Pros
Good Brands
Cons
Poor Management
take a followup of different stores i learn Branding management is excellent workplace culture is good hardest part when suddenly change in planned things daily new task is enjoyable.
it was a nice experience in the Field of Project,travelling to wide areas to understand variety of peoples.Dealing with Government representatives was a learning.
I know by the grace of god this company is having blessings from the god. For a bad person every body will say bad . For a good company if any nonsense voice comes do not care.
Pros
Friendly envirement.
Good
i work here ..in working our is very nice and good Enhancement seller.i work here ResQ Engineer ..all associerese check and give Demonstartion..costumer have any problem then resolve ..
Pros
refreshment
Cons
1hr
very good working culture at reliance. I am handeling western india OEM sales of Automotive Seat Fabric. Here I am getting very good knowledge and now I am looking for change to explore my career.
A strong manufacturing organization that has shown consistent growth over years and has been perpetually in growth and expansion mode - As a result, Company has not been able to devote attention to build foundational systems, more so in HR.
Pros
Channlenging work environment
Cons
Inconsistent HR philosophy
heading an larger area and given very good result - even though the area is most of negative factors, turned in to workable with 300% efficiency all the period.
Pros
nothing to mention
Cons
no social life and no family life.
Not a place for myopic people. THINK BIG, THINK FAST. The Company's vision is huge and very progressive. Disruptive Changes make it the leader in India.Pride of working for one of the biggest organizations in India.
Pros
Pride, Freedom to innovate and think out of the box.
Cons
Slow decision making process.
* Normal as past employer. * I learned how to get adjusted with the different type of people around, immediately no body will assist you but take time to respond & create fear that you are sitting on somethng which may explode.This scenario gave me more self confidence & make space to say what I feel right at that moment. * Sofar so good Management. *Gradually people start co operating but in the begining almost all were testing my knowledge . * At the peak time a social / other reason to go home/leave by sub ordinates but gradually controlled. * Working in extra time/night time to complete the job, people around want to see me tired but when they start asking for rest, I allow with condition for extra hours are paid by company & we must complete the job in time frame.
Pros
Very good SAP onlie help & Good Canteen service+ Accomodation
Cons
If you are not well only site Medical help availble & remote area.
My work is to check mails,interact with H.O,visit to Sites for monitoring progress & problem solving if any.Responsible for total productivity of work.Successfully completed the malls & other value formats in record time & cost in difficult circumstances.After joining Reliance,I learnt about the Retail jobs.The management is okay with dont care attitude with pressure being all the time.My coworkers are okay with all being inter dependent for performing as a team for out put required. The hardest part is there is no time limit if any work is to be done & the management is ruthless in this matter.There is no enjoyable moment as such,we are working in a big Company for the outside world.
Pros
No such additional benefits, everything is included in the Salary
Cons
There is no limit ofworking hours, depends on job requirement.
Nice workplace ,friendly atmosphere,learned new things with coworkers.
Pros
free gifts
Cons
short break