Reliance Industries Ltd

Surat, Gujarat91 reviews

Found 91 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,716 reviews
riljamnagarrefineryindiapetrochemicaljioorganisationtownship

Good

Good for work learning is very much salary is ok management is cooperative training session regularly vast exposure of things learning & development is highest

Pros

Learning development

Cons

No fixed hour working

It's amazing experience work in reliance.

very casuly atmosphere of this industry. all are people supportive and collaborative.i enjoying my work in this industry and also reliance is good industry.

Pros

free medical

Reliance Industries Ltd insights

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Ability to learn new things

Excellent

Reliance is the best company. It is fast growing company in the world. It is India biggest company. It has more plants. Reliance make a polyester and other products. It has a world biggest Creaker plant.

Management is worst

Management level is worst. Not good for employees. Job satisfaction is also bad .For experience is good RIL but management & facilities is worst. CTC structure is worst also.

Company literally exploiting of employee.

Company literally exploiting of employee. No promotion policy. Not a standard policy for any welfare. Person oriented policy. HR value addition is 0Zero increament since last 2 year for all. 5D week. Working hrs is different.. 9.5 hrs/day in site and in HO 9hrs

Pros

Lower graded tea, third class. But different types of tea provided in admin.

Cons

5D week. Working hrs is different.. 9.5 hrs/day in site and in HO 9hrs

Hazira surat

I have completed my apprentice in reliance industry, It was excellent experience working there, as well as Good coligue with better humidity. Aa well as I have also experience as Electrical supervisor.

EXcellent Place to work

I worked total of 14 years at this company with different position, i learned a lot during this time, management is good and room for career advancement with competitive pay.

Good and open working environment

Learning environment,Focus on Innovation,Diversity,Working at different locations,Focus on Health, Safety and Environment of employees, Focus on corporate social Responsibilities

Productive workplace

The campus is awesome.As per my experience I believe it was excellent team work experience because It is the one of biggest company in India so that's project also bigger than other. As well as that environment of work place was inspire me a lot.

productive

very good & all the staff is cooperative and supporting Nature , all thr Engineer and Department head is good all so canteen facility is good most of every plant near about canteen is there ,all so every 3 hrs tea and snack is distributed Near your plant

Internship Life

I had done an internship that was required by my course credit fulfillment. It's a very professional atmosphere with everyone typically engaged with their own work/ department. However one can really understand what a typical life on a GET looks life in the future and its a choice one needs to make whether to pursue that or not.

Petrochemical complex huge work experience with great safety culture.

Best safety culture good learning center training Leaning and development culture DuPont safety standards great shutdown job experience Asia's largest cooling tower job experience etc.

I was located in the chemical plant. It was fun to work there. though i was there only for 2 month,as it was my internship. people were good and helpful.

Electrician technician

First experience to know what is electrical field with best petrochemical compony in India. overall the best workplace for electrical work with safety.

Best options to work hear

I'm really feeling lucky to work hear because this company administration and work culture is very easy and comfortable also in plant working area very sensitive for pant,people and machine safety good HSE policy.

Good company

Good company for work and other employee. Feel to work there is pressure to for work. Everybody like part a family of Reliance. I learn much more like how to handle customer etc.

shift engineer responsibilities

always learned in all directions in trouble shooting during commissioning. Had licensor interactions and trainings. Taken full responsibilities for full fledge commissioning

Growth way of life

Great exposure to commercial, working with multiple contractors. rich Industrial experience in world class petrochemical industry. comprehensively involving contract management,

Productive and good work place

Good team strength. Knowledge sharing and training. Nice facilities by company. Future career growth. Continues learning. Helping and humble nature of everyone.

Pleasant and Safe place to work with competitive edge

• Our daily job was to oversee jobs like welding, fabrication, maintenance to complete our then on-going project in Reliance Industries Limited. • High measures are taken for safety during work.

Pros

High safety measures.

Enjoying overloaded job profile here

Management is highly demanding & world class production facilities here. Very good exposure to work with such company with huge capacity plants. Exposure to project job in running plant along with regular shift jobs. Safety is of prime importance here.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Reliance Industries Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Reliance Industries Ltd with

Learn about Reliance Industries Ltd in Surat, Gujarat

• Reliance Industries Ltd
  • Surat, Gujarat
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?