Reliance Industries Ltd

Reliance Industries Ltd Employee Reviews in Surat, Gujarat

I worked total of 14 years at this company with different position, i learned a lot during this time, management is good and room for career advancement with competitive pay.
Learning environment,Focus on Innovation,Diversity,Working at different locations,Focus on Health, Safety and Environment of employees, Focus on corporate social Responsibilities
The campus is awesome.As per my experience I believe it was excellent team work experience because It is the one of biggest company in India so that's project also bigger than other. As well as that environment of work place was inspire me a lot.
very good & all the staff is cooperative and supporting Nature , all thr Engineer and Department head is good all so canteen facility is good most of every plant near about canteen is there ,all so every 3 hrs tea and snack is distributed Near your plant
I had done an internship that was required by my course credit fulfillment. It's a very professional atmosphere with everyone typically engaged with their own work/ department. However one can really understand what a typical life on a GET looks life in the future and its a choice one needs to make whether to pursue that or not.
Best safety culture good learning center training Leaning and development culture DuPont safety standards great shutdown job experience Asia's largest cooling tower job experience etc.
I was located in the chemical plant. It was fun to work there. though i was there only for 2 month,as it was my internship. people were good and helpful.
First experience to know what is electrical field with best petrochemical compony in India. overall the best workplace for electrical work with safety.
I'm really feeling lucky to work hear because this company administration and work culture is very easy and comfortable also in plant working area very sensitive for pant,people and machine safety good HSE policy.
Good company for work and other employee. Feel to work there is pressure to for work. Everybody like part a family of Reliance. I learn much more like how to handle customer etc.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Reliance Industries Ltd?
always learned in all directions in trouble shooting during commissioning. Had licensor interactions and trainings. Taken full responsibilities for full fledge commissioning
Great exposure to commercial, working with multiple contractors. rich Industrial experience in world class petrochemical industry. comprehensively involving contract management,
Good team strength. Knowledge sharing and training. Nice facilities by company. Future career growth. Continues learning. Helping and humble nature of everyone.
• Our daily job was to oversee jobs like welding, fabrication, maintenance to complete our then on-going project in Reliance Industries Limited. • High measures are taken for safety during work.
Pros
High safety measures.
Management is highly demanding & world class production facilities here. Very good exposure to work with such company with huge capacity plants. Exposure to project job in running plant along with regular shift jobs. Safety is of prime importance here.
Best place to get experience with high scope of work and challenging tasks. Best place to get update with all skills. Multi responsibilities to increase your space in resumes.
The 22 years I spent in this company are my best and satisfied years. I've learn so many things in this company.My work and my social life both are very well balanced during this job. I've acquired skill and knowledge from training. I was done my job with time bound completion.
Great Facilities for employees and interns. Free Food and stay. Proper Work-life balance. Hospital Facilities and care for an employee is very remarkable.
Learnt lot of things during my tenure of work. Following initiatives taken to improve upon the overall housekeeping system at site : - Implementation of new cleaning chemicals of well known company Johnson Diversey done for site. - Implemented automatic sweeping machine for offices, control rooms at site. - Implemented Truck mounted road sweeping machine to improve cleanliness of pathways / roads at site.
1.) Good company to work who wants to work in plants in various shifts. 2.) Proud feeling company to work in as the India's Biggest organisation 3) High Salary and Perks
Pros
High Salary and Perks
Cons
Work Culture is not good
Excellent opportunity for me to prove myself. Everyday I am ready to face new task in commissioning of Boiler and Turbine area Instruments. Nice management.