Reliance Industries Ltd

Reliance Industries Ltd Employee Reviews in Vadodara, Gujarat

Great place to work with a very helpful team. Most of the instruments are in working condition. The food is decent but it could be better. Big campus with a lot of things to explore.
RIL is very good company... especially for starting your career,they trust abilities in youngsters and give responsibility to them very early while comparing with other oil and gas giants...But compensation and salary too very low while comparing with other companies...
Pros
Great place to learn...Challenging work.....Skill development....
Cons
Compensation and benefits...
Working in reliance industries gives me a great exposure of working and here I'd learn about old technology to advanced one.i hade learn about various fire fighting system and equipment, deeply knowledge of fire vehicle and their design, during fire training activities
Pros
Great exposure to your domain
Cons
Over stressed due to less manpower
Overall very good experience in ril. Good family life. Specially township life. Good arrangements for playground. Good development , learning then leading.
#Not at all employee friendly company #haresment work pressure #no value of experience people #all fake publicity # political work culture # casteism. Before offer confirm take home sala
Pros
Not at all pors
Cons
Worst management
Good Compny safety prefer a Compny Rules and regulations follow thais Compny team work for company amployee. This Compny is very largest gross and achivment every year.
Good for new engineers who wants to learn the system as system are well placed in reliance for each and every process. well placed to learn about sop & smps.
Best place to start your career. Full of opportunities and Industrial Exposure. Here I got trained and given exposure to the best technologies/equipment in the world.
I had work experience in operation, manufacturing & also R&D also having experience in application development, willing to work & get opportunity to learn
Life has competition in all sort of phases, I learnt at RIL. We have to work really hard to get ourselves moving with the scenarios. A dediction and patience is the key of success there.
Reliance Is a great platform for any professional. The company works on their ethics & legacy. The company is so advanced that you can learn so many new things in your life
All sir nd medam supported in work motivated Good thinking all job worker nature good frndly nature sir nd medam reliance industrial limited very work hard
I am glad because my dream job is the reliance industries LTD so I really excited about this opportunity and I look forward to hearing from your company
World class training. Excellent work culture. As I believe responsibility gives respect, I got very good opportunity to grow. It is proud to be a part of company.
I was a Shift Field Engineer in Polypropylene Plant. I used to work for 8-10 hours a day. My job role was to look after the smooth functioning of the process in my plant.
Good to learn lot of things and same can be implemented anywhere we work. As a corrosion and inspection engineer have knowledge about pressure vessels and way how , when, where to inspect. Priotise accoring to risk based.
I.know the very well management of ril...so i trust in ril.cerreare.,.where growth is well. Relianc cover all perametere of life & no dought about it i much believe in reliance..i ..joint reliance ..as early as possible..i will support my beat in relianc...
Everyone want to work with Reliance but upto some extent. But everyone need to grow their job with increased growth. Growth is more important than to work with reputed company that's why i need to changeover
Got to witness the technical management of one of the biggest and best manufacturing company. Got to learn team management and decision making skills.
overall its a good organization, it provide a good learing for the developement of their future to their employees, salary structure is also very good
Reliance Industries Ltd is the best company for a fresher to start his career. The training program for the trainee engineers is the best one can get in an industry.
Pros
Fast decision making
Cons
Work load is very high