Reliance Industries Ltd

Reliance Industries Ltd Employee Reviews in Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh

Very good work environment and one can develope skills.Seniors co operation help us to learn more and more.I suggest everyone it is a good platform to prove yourself.
Worst then ever I faced in my 7 year career with multi tasking No one working for their role No dedicated work for any one Feeling sad to work their
I am soo happy this job and want If any please give me chance please and my family Soo happy I am doing this job It s my mistake please give me operichunty please sir
Company has inculcated a culture of ownership mindset with requisite authority and accountability. Lots of opportunities are also provided to refine work knowledge and professionalism.
Pros
lots of Employee welfare benefits
Cons
Long working hours
good excellent loving to work here, future is all about jio. good working environment and strive for excellence in the future. management is very good
here i working for last 3 years and learned from my superiors , all are moving with me friendly and helpful in working place, organization some times conduct some events and motivate to participate all employees, we are enjoyment that. here work pressure also very high ,coordinating with all departments
Pros
canteen facility available
Cons
duty hours some times beyond 10pm
The hardest part of Job, we need to take more tasks individually. can learn lot of things. We cannot find employee oriented culture. Have to work by 24/7.
Cons
Not employee oriented.