Reliance Industries Ltd

Reliance Industries Ltd Employee Reviews for Account Manager

Account Manager7 reviews
India7 reviews

Found 7 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,725 reviews

Its very good place to work...more safe for ladies staff.. More respect to ladies staff. No harresment for overtime. Supportive boss n collegues.

Its alwys been Top most company and in future also its going to be like that only... Its respect and take care of employees. Free working style, good culture and we celebrate all festival...enjoying life with working.

Pros

Food on low rate, Free bus facility, Free all sports n Gym

Cons

Not seen

Nice place for Work.

Reliance is one of the best and top company in India. I am feel lucky because I am part of Reliance Industries and it is really to be proud. Management of Reliance Industries is no one can beat.

Reliance Industries Ltd insights

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Ability to learn new things

First company selection done in Campus Interview

Largest Indian Company with good working environment and people focused. Selected in ICAI campus interview and joined at Mumbai but because of relocation problem at that time moved on to another company.

Pros

Biggest Indian Company with good working environment

Cons

Relocation to Mumbai

Fun & relaxed work place

Relaxed work culture with experienced top management. Work ethics are expected to be upto 100%. Employee friendly. Didn't felt any part of the job as hard because of supportive work culture.

Pros

Flexible working hours

Cons

Lunch

kalyani nagar

i learned here how to speak with customer and how to prepare them to take a connections.my co workers are very helpful for me.The most enjoyable part of the job was that when we take target from our boss.

Pros

free lunches

Cons

Excellent divrsified company to work, learn & grow. Management has given opportunity to work in different vertical and business to enhance learning

Learned from Superiors leadership quality Worked in different business and vertical of the company Handled different profile, like Costing, Accounting, Budgeting, Planning, Taxation, Project Managment

Good culture and enjoyable workplace

Currenty working with treasury operations department of Reliance Industries. Individually accountable for the work done. Currently in IFRS implementation for Loans

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Reliance Industries Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Reliance Industries Ltd with