Reliance Industries Ltd

Reliance Industries Ltd Employee Reviews for Account Manager

Its alwys been Top most company and in future also its going to be like that only... Its respect and take care of employees. Free working style, good culture and we celebrate all festival...enjoying life with working.
Pros
Food on low rate, Free bus facility, Free all sports n Gym
Cons
Not seen
Reliance is one of the best and top company in India. I am feel lucky because I am part of Reliance Industries and it is really to be proud. Management of Reliance Industries is no one can beat.
Largest Indian Company with good working environment and people focused. Selected in ICAI campus interview and joined at Mumbai but because of relocation problem at that time moved on to another company.
Pros
Biggest Indian Company with good working environment
Cons
Relocation to Mumbai
Relaxed work culture with experienced top management. Work ethics are expected to be upto 100%. Employee friendly. Didn't felt any part of the job as hard because of supportive work culture.
Pros
Flexible working hours
Cons
Lunch
i learned here how to speak with customer and how to prepare them to take a connections.my co workers are very helpful for me.The most enjoyable part of the job was that when we take target from our boss.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
Learned from Superiors leadership quality Worked in different business and vertical of the company Handled different profile, like Costing, Accounting, Budgeting, Planning, Taxation, Project Managment
Currenty working with treasury operations department of Reliance Industries. Individually accountable for the work done. Currently in IFRS implementation for Loans