Reliance Industries Ltd

Reliance Industries Ltd Employee Reviews for Assistant Manager

Its great working experience in reliance industry ltd and the work culture of the company is awesome the people of the company are very helpful they're always helping nature around you...
Good company as I consider but the company but employees salery to be upgrade at manager level. Working atmosphere is good & friendly.work culture is highly advanced.
Pros
Good atmosphere for work.
Cons
Salary to be upgrade according work experience.
Am working since last 5 years and my salary hike was in last 5 year is only 10% that too including one promotion. Work culture is overall good You have Job security here. But salary is very very low.
A good place to learn extensive technical knowledge & support. Indias first 5star rated plant among reliance group. State of the art machines,good work culture +welfare.
Pros
Well known group and infrastructure, staff welfare.
Cons
Old staff not upgraded interms of salary
Life in Jio is very challenging if you are willing to display and initiative to work with peers. Excellent platform to explore new opportunities. Little bit stress on day to day work level. But that can be managed.
Pros
Excellent IT / Admin / Canteen / Infrastructure facilities
Cons
Stressful Life
Good Management team to discuss HR issues. Understanding HR team to revert on occasion. All together family atmosphere to get maximum output whenever in need.
Worked with Reliance JIO infocom approx 1 and half years. Company is very good and growing in every field but management is not good and They presrized the employees everyday and job security is nill in this company
Pathetic culture, New ideas are not supported. HR clueless about policies. Mandatory 3 months notice period to be serve. There are no exception cases.
i joined as csa in reliance footpirnt after 3 year they made me adm and just paid only 11k for which i was not able to meet my requirements and this have work from 7 years still contine as adm i mailed to coo for my salary increase and regional mangaer but they did not do it at last i decide to leave company there no growth even for gruaduates working they work but no pay high salary
Pros
salary on time
Cons
no growth on time and salaries is very less
Nice and good work work culture. Job security and management guidance is well up to the mark for growth and improvement.focused on process and goals specified.
Reliance Industries is a good company for those who yearn to climb up the corporate ladder in the management cadre. The outcome of projects is appreciated by the management.
Great company to work for!! The Employees are just AMAZING, very knowledgeable, collected and selfless. Positive work environment where people feel valued and appreciated.Its like joining a family and everyone is supportive of each other and has a great time together.And also good Pay and learning.I relocated out of India otherwise would never have left the company.
Regular demand Product i.e. Polymer. Growing demand in Far East Countries. continuous growth. Variety range of Products along with Polymer there is Polyester & Chemicals exports too.
I was working with Reliance till 2013. My salary was as good as compared to other colleague. I was working with SAP R/3 software with was really nice experience. Company had provided me food cupoon for food, Company had provided me accommodation to stay to township witch was just next to company. Medical facilities are provided to all empoyees. Company had provided GYM and sports facilities fee of cost.Company had provided Medical insurance for all my family of rs.500000 for the year.
Pros
free lunch on food cupoons provided by Reliance
Cons
township have superb medical hospital
I stepped into corporate world through reliance. Whatever I am today is because of Relaince. Reliance goes beyond work cultures, it makes you a member of the family and develops its employees like one. Regret the decesion to leave, but circumstances demanded wider horizons.
Even though its an overall decent place but better jd can be mapped out for workers so that a well defined workflow can be maintained. It should focus on emp induction more.
good, scope of learning , lot of exposure and very well organised... many things to know and good experience...hugh set up and international exposure...
Pros
free lunch
Cons
flexible working hours.
Everyday is enjoyable if there is job satisfaction and the commitments are fulfilled. Good infra and green environment.
Pros
Good Infra
Cons
No salary review
A superb atmosphere to work. Studied behavior techniques within and outside the company. Management, of course as similar to other companies in my purview. Co-workers are too friendly to move on. The most enjoyable part of the job is the satisfaction derived after completing each particular time bound job and reporting the same.
Pros
Flexi time work hours
Cons
Perks
a} Very good working atmosphere. b} Increase learning capacity. c} Productivity in work is key factor in organisation. c} Knowledge sharing with sub ordinates and even with Seniors. d} Adding responsibility with out any intimations is the hardest part of Job. e} Enjoying work pressure with healthy atmosphere.
Pros
Free medical facilities to staff as wel as family.
Cons
No limitations of working hours.
I belongs to the HR Operations Separation process. Suddenly one day many of my team members went on leave. myself and one of my team member handled the whole process through out the say on the floor. I learnt how to handle work pressure. My co-worker helped me a lot to become a successful day. Hardest Part would be when lots of employees resigned in bulk. The most enjoyable part of job is to receive appreciations from separating colleagues.
Pros
Flexi hours - 45 hours a week
Cons
Medical facility