Reliance Industries Ltd

Reliance Industries Ltd Employee Reviews for Assistant Manager

Assistant Manager25 reviews
India25 reviews

Found 25 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,716 reviews

Work life balance is less..during covid sat sunday also working.

Great campus and benifits but no work and life balance less increment,working on sat sunday and any time is not good.overall reliance is good.always takes care of employees.

Satisfactory workplace

working in Reliance for 5 years. salary increment is very less. Its good for a start but not good to think this of a long term settlement company. other companies give you a good hike

Pros

more of a govt. work culture

Cons

Extremely less increment

Reliance Industries Ltd insights

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Ability to learn new things

Excellent

Nice management, corporate environment, freely work, new skills, updated technology, got scope to learn new things, other services are also good.

Jio payment bank

Its great working experience in reliance industry ltd and the work culture of the company is awesome the people of the company are very helpful they're always helping nature around you...

Good company

Good company as I consider but the company but employees salery to be upgrade at manager level. Working atmosphere is good & friendly.work culture is highly advanced.

Pros

Good atmosphere for work.

Cons

Salary to be upgrade according work experience.

No standard salary

Am working since last 5 years and my salary hike was in last 5 year is only 10% that too including one promotion. Work culture is overall good You have Job security here. But salary is very very low.

Good culture and excellent infrastructure

A good place to learn extensive technical knowledge & support. Indias first 5star rated plant among reliance group. State of the art machines,good work culture +welfare.

Pros

Well known group and infrastructure, staff welfare.

Cons

Old staff not upgraded interms of salary

Reliance Jio Infocomm Ltd

Life in Jio is very challenging if you are willing to display and initiative to work with peers. Excellent platform to explore new opportunities. Little bit stress on day to day work level. But that can be managed.

Pros

Excellent IT / Admin / Canteen / Infrastructure facilities

Cons

Stressful Life

Hassle Free

Good Management team to discuss HR issues. Understanding HR team to revert on occasion. All together family atmosphere to get maximum output whenever in need.

Na

Worked with Reliance JIO infocom approx 1 and half years. Company is very good and growing in every field but management is not good and They presrized the employees everyday and job security is nill in this company

Old beliefs and no work life balance

Pathetic culture, New ideas are not supported. HR clueless about policies. Mandatory 3 months notice period to be serve. There are no exception cases.

i wasted my life in reliance footprint

i joined as csa in reliance footpirnt after 3 year they made me adm and just paid only 11k for which i was not able to meet my requirements and this have work from 7 years still contine as adm i mailed to coo for my salary increase and regional mangaer but they did not do it at last i decide to leave company there no growth even for gruaduates working they work but no pay high salary

Pros

salary on time

Cons

no growth on time and salaries is very less

Productive and good environment

Nice and good work work culture. Job security and management guidance is well up to the mark for growth and improvement.focused on process and goals specified.

Reliance Industries Summary

Reliance Industries is a good company for those who yearn to climb up the corporate ladder in the management cadre. The outcome of projects is appreciated by the management.

Great Company to work for.

Great company to work for!! The Employees are just AMAZING, very knowledgeable, collected and selfless. Positive work environment where people feel valued and appreciated.Its like joining a family and everyone is supportive of each other and has a great time together.And also good Pay and learning.I relocated out of India otherwise would never have left the company.

Products

Regular demand Product i.e. Polymer. Growing demand in Far East Countries. continuous growth. Variety range of Products along with Polymer there is Polyester & Chemicals exports too.

nice working place with excilant work condition

I was working with Reliance till 2013. My salary was as good as compared to other colleague. I was working with SAP R/3 software with was really nice experience. Company had provided me food cupoon for food, Company had provided me accommodation to stay to township witch was just next to company. Medical facilities are provided to all empoyees. Company had provided GYM and sports facilities fee of cost.Company had provided Medical insurance for all my family of rs.500000 for the year.

Pros

free lunch on food cupoons provided by Reliance

Cons

township have superb medical hospital

The Reliance Family

I stepped into corporate world through reliance. Whatever I am today is because of Relaince. Reliance goes beyond work cultures, it makes you a member of the family and develops its employees like one. Regret the decesion to leave, but circumstances demanded wider horizons.

A big name

Even though its an overall decent place but better jd can be mapped out for workers so that a well defined workflow can be maintained. It should focus on emp induction more.

good

good, scope of learning , lot of exposure and very well organised... many things to know and good experience...hugh set up and international exposure...

Pros

free lunch

Cons

flexible working hours.

Everyday is enjoyable if there is job satisfaction and the commitments are fulfilled. Good infra and green environment.

Pros

Good Infra

Cons

No salary review

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Reliance Industries Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Reliance Industries Ltd with