Reliance Industries Ltd

Reliance Industries Ltd Employee Reviews for Consultant

I learnedbthe best part of statutory functioning at this place especially the exposure of SEZ and Internal Audit. The team is friendly and one should try first for these kind of organization. Regards,
Pros
Good Place for Freshers
Cons
Hectic Work Schedule during new projects
to learn to keep abreast of new technologies under challenging work culture. liberty to work and train subbordinates excellant chances to advance higher& higher.
Pros
young staff, ready to learn and interact with ex patriates
Cons
* Normal as past employer. * I learned how to get adjusted with the different type of people around, immediately no body will assist you but take time to respond & create fear that you are sitting on somethng which may explode.This scenario gave me more self confidence & make space to say what I feel right at that moment. * Sofar so good Management. *Gradually people start co operating but in the begining almost all were testing my knowledge . * At the peak time a social / other reason to go home/leave by sub ordinates but gradually controlled. * Working in extra time/night time to complete the job, people around want to see me tired but when they start asking for rest, I allow with condition for extra hours are paid by company & we must complete the job in time frame.
Pros
Very good SAP onlie help & Good Canteen service+ Accomodation
Cons
If you are not well only site Medical help availble & remote area.
DME,MBA,SafetyDilomaWithConstructionBackgroundSpecializationInOil&Gas
Pros
CragedFood
Cons
ShortHour