Reliance Industries Ltd

Reliance Industries Ltd Employee Reviews for Deputy Manager

Good company but mangment not good Good staff improvements company is staff saport but manager is not good company is best Bonus is not provide good
Good
Cons
Full time
Happy with job but find another location now. With this job learning more and more... And i also more prefrable to relocate at bhuj for my best future..
Organisation that has come up the hard way in carving out their name as professional organisation and industry leader. Great at Project Management and Execution
Fully systematized with advance tools to provide the best working environment to its employee. Employee welfare and their growth path are the key agenda for the group.
Pros
Subsidized lunch and many other employee welfare schemes
Cons
Could not find any cons working with them.
reputed company with facilities(gym, cultural programs and many more activities). no hike in salary and no growth in career. implemented tenders(RFX). Good Working culture.
Company had given the opportunity to handle world large scale project which help me to grow in all directions. Will like to utilize this experience to grow further.
Daily GMP activities, reviewing GMP documents, updating the BMR as per the process. Maintaining log books, equipments, calibration of equipments. etc.Attending trainings and seminars. attending inter disciplinary meetings, providing training to the new joinees .
Pros
Very good work culture, safe place for ladies to work
Cons
sometimes long working hours due to deadlines
Good Place to work, right place to learn team handling. each and every day runs with responsibility. . ,
Pros
Friendly staff
Cons
timely jobs
Reliance is an excellent employer. I worked with Honeywell for 9 years and share a great experience. Work culture and Management support is excellent.
Excellent opportunity to build your resume from scratch. Good work exposure on account of diverse roles and segments. The art of Man management, Negotiations and a lot more soft skills development.
Best facility in all respect with compare to other companies. Mainly focused on customer satisfaction. Very Innovative & Creative.
The company is more productive, very good culture to work as far as private sector is concern. This is one of the best company in the world. World class plant facility and good leadership in top management. Excellent....
Working with Reliance Industries Ltd. gave me exposure to the latest construction technology practices adopted around the globe in construction field.The management gives ample oppurtunity to engineers to try and implement innovative ideas during project work.Emphasis is always on team work during day to day work.The hardest part of the job is to attain the very tough safety parameters set for the refinery project construction which is very challenging.The most enjoyable part of the job is the extra monetary reward that we get for putting extra effort after the normal 8 hours daily working
Pros
exposure to mega project, latest equipments and construction technology employed in project work
Cons
salary low as per industry norms
I will rate it good as one of the best employer in india. I had a great experience working at reliance. I widened my professional network.
Pros
free Lunch
Cons
Leadership qualities, excellent working culture, quite innovative package
Contractors bill certification, Progress reporting , estimation & costing
1) Day to day operations with 100% excellency as per SOP 2) Task implementation within the timeline 3) Well organized management 4) Co-Workers are happy to work 5) Hardly any 6) Start my day at work place
We had very good team for working .We used to get prior approval from our HO , budget clearence before awarding any job .We saved quite good money from Budgets .
Pros
go getter
Cons
egoistic