Reliance Industries Ltd

Reliance Industries Ltd Employee Reviews for Electrical Engineer

very good & all the staff is cooperative and supporting Nature , all thr Engineer and Department head is good all so canteen facility is good most of every plant near about canteen is there ,all so every 3 hrs tea and snack is distributed Near your plant
All the companies are considering the minimization in the cost of material and manpower, So RIL has limited material and manpower, but since manageable to work for. Often times you are highly flooded with important tasks which needs to be taken care immediately. You have to manage the same with limited manpower and material.
I am electricals engg I am work on electricals maintenance ...I am hard work on time ..I solved any maintenance falte time to time ...but not solved top level information on falt..
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Long time
A typical Day at work environment is good. love working there, work at reliance are challenging. lots of new thing you get know and learn new thinks. nice place
Pros
advance techonlogy
Cons
individual development also career development. work day in reliance industry is best one than other. learned and developed my skill here. management OK. workplace is great and challenging. the hardest part of job is heavy work load. most enjoyable part of life is training and development activity.
Pros
salary as per required job profle
Cons
huge job / work load
Work culture is great here at Reliance. Salary/compensation is an area where improvement is needed. Friendly management. Employee safety is very important for Reliance.
I had gain good knowledge with this company and helped me for carrier growth. work place is good. mainly reliance standards for employee safety and implementing different safety measures to decrease the risk in job carrying.
Cons
Job environment is very excellent. Learning is too much at every minute. Job safety is very important and we feel very safe in Reliance Industry Ltd hoshiarpur.
I learnt a lot about project & as well as maintenance of equipment .most important is team work of this company is very good.Equipment asset management system is very effective.
Cons
Long hour duty
Reliance is giving opportunities to fresh candidates to enable them to fit for /petrochemicaloil/gas industry
for this company good facilities and good service facilities, and lots up knowledge in this company, from my side this company is excellent.
Learn a lot of things...like a what is the meaning of job? and How to manage with people? and learn a lot of things which can to useful me in my future.
Very good environment for job.very good discipline in staff.system for work is excellent.facility is superb.senior officers are intelligent.their behavior is very genuine.
more work done.like you know your self performance in a day why you understand our life important our self when this work Help our country to products
Pros
free launched
Cons
Electrical Testing HV/MV/LV switchgear i.e., current transformer, Potential transformer, control transformer, ACB, Master trip relay (86), Trip circuit supervision relay (95), neutral displacement relay, under/over voltage relay, numerical Relay of Micom P122, P127, P225, P922.  Involve on testing of Dry type transformer, Distribution transformer, power transformer, & HT/LT Motors.  Involve in HV test of power bus bar, Bus duct, & HT cables.
Pros
free lunchs
Cons
I have experience in operation and maintenance of 29x3MVA Gas turbine based Generator, 2x2 MVA Diesel Generators, up to 575 KW HT Motors driving. VFD’s, double converse online ups, Pumps and compressors, up to 38MVA Transformers, Switch boards, Breakers and flameproof electrical apparatus
1. Installation of Transformer. 2. Management of work in projects. 3. good management. 4. Good with my co-workers. 5. Commissioning & finding faults. 6. Commissioning.
Pros
Free Transport.
Cons
Long and Short Hours
Mainly focused on safety and production. Free to give any such a ideas for improving safety and production.
Pros
Life long learning