Reliance Industries Ltd

Reliance Industries Ltd Employee Reviews for Electrical Technician

When i join reliance idustries, fresherand not enough exprience ofoil/gas industries, I join company as under contraction stage, so great exprience of commissiong . Daily 12 hour and work with wender to learn detail of installation and trouble shooting of electrical panels.
A typical day at work: A day stared with Safety prayer following a sharing of any incident in the plant or complex from which we have to learn something. After prayer job activities to be done, most of the day occupied busy dealing with different agencies like Process, Mechanical for their requirements for Lockout, temporary connection, equipment not working so trouble shooting, What You learned: What I am today is due to this company, as I stared my career there as a trainee, so from the basic of electricity in practical to the handling of substation individually is the achievement. All I learned to troubleshoot, installation, maintenance of electrical equipment, moreover modification, overhauling of electrical motors, transformers, , Main important learning is to work safely using Safe practices, SOP, SMP etc. Management was so good, From Top to bottom, environment was friendly, always cooperating, and helping , My coworkers had become my family not for me but the same thing for all the coworkers, atmosphere was so positive and friendly, we worked in a team for so many years, it became like just a family. Hardest Part of the Job: It is difficult to mention because having a good team mates and management nothing was hard, even though for me sometime bending of cables more than 185 mm square , Connection of HT cables having 300 mm sq. was something hard due to mechanical strength. I enjoyed each and every second of my job during working at Reliance Industries.
Pros
Lunch, tea-snacks, Paid vacion with guest house accomodation
Cons
limited medical benifits.
Day work is not so good. I don,t like this management. Co-workers are co-operative. Not utilizing my skills.
enjoyed my work during my job...Good Management...very helpful co-workers