Reliance Industries Ltd

Reliance Industries Ltd Employee Reviews for Engineering Intern

ITS my good experience. i have learn about column internal job,reactor,vessel etc. its good place fr construction job. its my 1st job in my life like starting my carrier
The work place is quite challenging and the scope for growth is mediocre. The infrastructure and the work culture are great. The learning experience is worth mentioning
Only sunday is leave for employees. If they want to take holidays then they would have to work for extra hours. Working location is not so good, I mean a person need to travel for 3 hours a day to reach office.
Pros
A good name to the company
Cons
many
The main concern which was given was on the safety issues. The management is doing a great job to run such a large organisation in such a productive manner. There is a lot to learn in the premises of Reliance Industries. The employees are very helpful and share their knowledge to give a clear view of the production process in the company. I learned how power is being generated and supplied to the required sites. The work culture in Reliance is quite pleasant. They believe in teamwork and together complete their job.
-application of Autocad for modifying pipeline carrying liquid nitrogen. -vibration analysis on pumps used for supplying liquids to the reaction chambers. -modified heat exchanger tubes on Autocad. -Team member for designing conveyor system in rubber production plant to carry raw rubber produced to packaging section.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Reliance Industries Ltd?