Reliance Industries Ltd

Reliance Industries Ltd Employee Reviews for Environmental Health Officer

Best safety culture good learning center training Leaning and development culture DuPont safety standards great shutdown job experience Asia's largest cooling tower job experience etc.
1. Fun Provide in-office games, like a ping pong table or board game station. Host themed office parties for common holidays. Surprise employees by bringing in coffee, catering lunch, or hosting a happy hour. 2. Challenging Encourage employees to take on different responsibilities outside their daily tasks. Push employees to create challenging stretch goals. Use GOOD one-on-one meetings for thought-provoking career discussions. 3. Friendly Create a welcoming on boarding experience. Hold quarterly, cross-departmental gatherings so employees get to know other teams. Assign a culture coach to new hires to teach them how the organization functions and answer any questions.
.Day start in Reliance with positive excitement with leadership-mind set. . Here we learnt a lot from DuPont and Reliance Self Training department both external and internal. . Reliance management has regularly updated us every thing health , safety, environment and management new through REEL-outlook and magazine. Its hardest part of the job is Fix-term employment. . Reliance always had been provided enjoyable movement to us and our family during out tenure.
Enjoying balanced work with family life.Motivational management to implement safety culture at site.All co workers are co operative
Pros
Na
Cons
Na