Reliance Industries Ltd

Reliance Industries Ltd Employee Reviews for Executive

In this company not job secure and not increase the salary for contract employee. This company no suitable for contract employee. Contract employee hard work in company but management not suitable
Cons
Reliance industry limited good culture all facility job security all management helpful nature and always supporting team and time to time daily update and all...
learned many things in my journey in this job and in my role. Every work i done in some challenging situations are memorable and has a lot of impact in my role.
RIL company is a world largest grass rute refinery and big company in india and company aim safety first and customer satisfaction must and various types crude handle only one company in india
Good working location cooperative atmosphere and professional management systems . Department wise working procedure well maintained operations system in premises
Pros
Free lunch
Awosome workplace and helpfull people to support for any activity and also great management power to training all which employees needed..and also great opportunity for fresher and experience persons combination work system.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Long working hours.
Nice better opportunity for development of career and learn new skills and improve your ability to work under pressure at any situation or condition no matter how big the target is.
Pros
Paige lunches
Cons
Short hours
Annual Performance appraisal system is very worst, five percent employees not getting annual salary revision and bonus. So many deductions from salary, in hand salary is very low.
Cons
Long Working hours
Nothing was good when I was working there as there were long working hours with no matching salaries. There were no benefits and bosses were making use using facilities for personal use which were meant for juniors.
Pros
Cons
Long hours and low salary
Reliance is most relabel company in my careers, It is following good practices and good work place, which is support for employee self growth. Reliance having different type of business so have choice to choose interests careers path.
good
Cons
happy path
Jobs at Reliance Industries Ltd
Executive positions
See more jobs
It is a great organisation to work. Th HR practices are employee friendly . We get a lot to learn in the organisation. Seniors are very supportive & encouraging of your work.
Pros
Good hike in Salary
Cons
Long working Hours
Hi I don't know what to do it again and again in the morning so far so good to me about it all in all honesty h you have a nice itt try to make sure you can get it to you and the o I don't think so but I think it was a good time to get it done and I will try to remember your birthday today and I don't know if you want to be in my head is pounding
I worked at Reliance Industries full-time and found work challenging, Learning opportunities, Good Township, Great Mentorship
Pros
Nice infrastructure, working environment, and cafeteria
Cons
None as far as I konw
get to learn many things as a fresher but no scope for career growth. you start to feel a bit monotonous in your job. the salary is not matched as per market standards.
work with six values of reliance. great place to work, enjoy working, good work environment,different skill enhancing and work improvement activities
Pros
medical and other life supporting and social facilities
Cons
less opportunities to grow at this position specially in research
i learned in Ril regarding my job ,planning,operation of equipment,safety system,communication,good team work,Hardest part of job is emergency shutdown,Routine jobs
Very open atmosphere to grow till your limit. Nice staff. Learned many things. Learned excellent management as well as communication skills. Can manage work pressure effectively.
Experience with reliance is superb as they use the latest technology you name it and they have it. Work environment is also fine, In Reliance we could see and realise the actual meaning of team work.
Pros
Benifits
Cons
No shift pay
its good to work with Reliance. free work culture. Only i had to search for another company for opportunity to work at higher level.
good
Cons
nothing.
Very hard working day and very learning of work. Most powerful management and effective of worker. Work place and colleague is very familiar.
field round taken and reported any abnormality. field training completed in company, tool box taken all workers. enjoy all work need in plant.