Reliance Industries Ltd

Reliance Industries Ltd Employee Reviews for Field Engineer

difficult to balance personal Nad professional life in Reliance industries limited. But once you can handle the stress of Reliance industries limited, then you can work any surrounding.
I was a Shift Field Engineer in Polypropylene Plant. I used to work for 8-10 hours a day. My job role was to look after the smooth functioning of the process in my plant.
1.Lovely place to work and learn a lot from experienced people. 2.Importance to individuality. 3.No partiality between genders. 4.Open to new technologies and building a good learning platform. 5.Job responsibilities assigned after a proper validation process which enhances confidence in the individual and induces learning tendencies.
Exposure to work in refinery operation, commissioning, Technical Services. You can grow with Company's growth. Best township to stay in India. Good family life .
i learned about the turbine and how to produce the electricity. Company management is very efficiently. each employees doing a great job. Time by time we take the each machine temperature. The hardest part of that job is the plant is shut down for maintenance. but we learned too much . and we gain the lots of knowledge. management is very polite to employees.
Pros
Free breakfast and Meal
Cons
Long Distance
It was all about clean development mechanism. The work culture was really appreciable. The hardest part hardly arose in those days as my boss was very nice and friendly along with i got so much cooperation from my co-workers. The most enjoyable part was monthly once a party thrown by my boss for overall good job in a very good restaurant and as well as every alternate day enjoyable lunch shared by all of us.
Pros
free snacks and tea
Cons
8 hours daily
The working environment was wonderful. While working, due to the training I could get to learn, in details, the operating and commissioning process of an oil refinery.
Safety culture , Process Safety Management and Operational Disciplines are at its best. Optimisation of Manpower , equipment and resources is maximum. Environment and House keeping aspects are also remarkable.
Pros
All leaves and other benefits available as per government rules.
Cons
8 hrs. regular duty (rotating shift)
I joined RIL for a year. I was in training rotating around difference plants for learning. I learned about many rotating and static equipment installed in refinery. Learned about maintenance procedures
Essays are generally scholarly pieces of writing written from an author's personal point of view, but the definition is vague, overlapping with those of an
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Reliance Industries Ltd?
Its a very large organisation with wide area of process operations. Working here is a new phase of learning the engineering at its best.
I learnt most in this company the superiors are the best guide in this company during my posting. They provide support and stand where ever required. I always oblige the challenges given to me. The most enjoyable part of the job is eating the snacks together
Pros
Free Uniform
Cons
24 hours Job :)
-Opportunity to take up bigger Responsibilities -Opportunity for Profound learning about Technical Functions -Promotes Leadership Qualities -Challenging Deadlines
Pros
Opportunity to Learn and Improve
Cons
Poor Work Life Balance
I used to work for 12 hrs a day in the field supervising commissioning work. Learned the basics of Refinery operation, work place ethics, process of commissioning of plants etc. Management was demanding, yet supportive to employees. Co-workers were co-operative and great to work with. Hardest part of the job was to be available for work all the time, i.e. when ever one is needed, and regular long hours of work. Most enjoyable part of the job was getting to learn and having full responsibility of the job I was doing, and scope for trying different means for doing a job.
Pros
Great working environment, perks etc.
Cons
Long hours, work on weekends
Love to work at world's largest refinery...As a engineer there are lot of opprtunity in technical working with latest and updated technology...open source knowledge evrytime..World class safety....