Reliance Industries Ltd

Reliance Industries Ltd Employee Reviews for Field Executive

Cultural is very helpful & environment is good Very good company in refinery Transport is very good Food quality is very good All company mamber is very helpful
Good to work. Nice to work and free to all other activity.Good to learn new things.Main benefited is to open to all knowledge.Share good incident with all.
Very good salary with very good work culture very good company with good reputation and very good work culture . having friendly work atmosphere. having latest technology
This is the biggest refinery. Many plants are available in the company. You are improving your knowledge. Because lots of things and lot of new technology. Job culture is good
Cons
Good team strength. Knowledge sharing and training. Nice facilities by company. Future career growth. Continues learning. Helping and humble nature of everyone.
Working as one team and ownership mind . Learnings various training and various plant start up and shutdown job. Handling various types of oil and gas products.
Pros
Free fooding
Cons
Free medical, transportation, etc
Eight hours for work everyday . I learned how to manage work and workers in field and how to get work from contract workers. Culture at work site is very familiar. The most enjoyable time is on festivals .
In sometime in this company I felt that policies are to enjoying employee even your problems not listen any superior or management , facilities provided for those who are on higher stream but for ground level it's not Sufficient Sufficient​.
Pros
Not
Cons
Safe operation of plant Highly secure the plant operaton Management was very good and co-operative Benefits given by company was world class Co operative work culture
Pros
Township management and facilities
Cons
Na
Good job location with continuous learning and development with supporting colleagues .you can hone your skills and share your ideas in great manners.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Reliance Industries Ltd?
I'm thankful to reliance because choosing me as your personnel for your company ,I had great time with your organisation, I got lots of knowledge from you ppl thanks for all your help and support.
I enjoyed a lot while working in the company as good work culure. Worked as a one team. Individuals are working as a team and contributes by taking resposibility on own.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
I have worked as Field Executive , Power plantin Reliance Industries Limited , Dahej , Gujarat state from October 2015 to till. That plant capacity 90MW x 04 units.
As has been starred this conglomerate gives good remuneration, excellent work life balance and job security, moderate career advancement options and excellent facilities like free conveyance and uniforms and almost free meals and snacks. Home loans and medi-claims to employees and families are added advantages. However location of the factory complex is a issue here not only for commutation time but the IR issues that are created by the local unionized employees with limited or no future vision.
Pros
Many - free facilities and good work life balance
Cons
Moderate career advancement, unhealthy work culture created by local unionized employees
 Reliance Jamnagar complex is ISO 9001:2000, ISO 14001:2000 certified company and high standerds in health, safely and environment.  Implementing various techniques for cycle time reduction, entailing identification of opportunities, analysis of data, conduction of tests, cost benefit analysis, implementation & post audits.good management and our co-workers are really help full and this job are very enjoyable part for life.
Pros
Transportation, food and tea
It is best industry in compare to other to learn new things and also develop high level of self development. it is good in terms of safety culture in all aspects.
Pros
jamnagar
- I have never seen such a giant and huge oil & gas industry, But the management and HR Policies are too bad. - Here HR post is like Government Officer job no body takes care about your problem, even i saw that HR are not fulfil there commitments. - Worst life balance here 14Hrs./Day - No township No Enjoyment. - Also worst work culture everyone try to pull down you and dirty Politics. - If you are thinking to stay too long in this than god Bless you. - Best time is Learning & development program. - Join this company to learn but don't think to stay long. - People normally get promotions after 8-9 yrs. after joining. - Worst Salary increment and Rating system is too bad. - In each and every department you will find dirty politics. - Nothing is free in this company forget about lunch/Dinner/Breakfast even TEA 7 Coffee all are paid services. WORLD LARGEST REFINERY WITH WORLDS LOWEST PAID SALARY AND LOTS OF WORK BURDEN.
Cons
Worst Environment for Work
Always work with safety, learn about work,I learn lot from Management to work,I Always with my co worker to help, I Always ready to work the hardest part of the job, I always enjoy my job.
The day will be busy and demanding because the nature of the work. Learned good time management skills and latest quality control procedures and requirements in aviation fuel supply. Good management and supportive co workers. The hardest part is at times to meet operational requirement with limited equipment and manpower. The most enjoyable part of the job is the satisfaction I get when completing the task up to the expectation of the customer, by beating the odds.
Pros
Good company, good staffs
Cons
Less time to take care of physical fitness
reliance in nice company but still i am not satisfied my salery. otherwise safety level is so good compare to other company about the human.and production other all craiteria is good
Pros
no free lunch
Cons
time hour is ok
I enjoyed my job which was provided to me from my process head.And I learn so many things which helpful in my daily. I also like management structure.