Reliance Industries Ltd

India31 reviews

Found 31 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,714 reviews
riljamnagarrefineryindiapetrochemicaljioorganisationtownship

5year

Cultural is very helpful & environment is good Very good company in refinery Transport is very good Food quality is very good All company mamber is very helpful

Good

Good to work. Nice to work and free to all other activity.Good to learn new things.Main benefited is to open to all knowledge.Share good incident with all.

Reliance Industries Ltd insights

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Ability to learn new things

Very productive and new technology

Very good salary with very good work culture very good company with good reputation and very good work culture . having friendly work atmosphere. having latest technology

It's good

This is the biggest refinery. Many plants are available in the company. You are improving your knowledge. Because lots of things and lot of new technology. Job culture is good

Cons

Productive and good work place

Good team strength. Knowledge sharing and training. Nice facilities by company. Future career growth. Continues learning. Helping and humble nature of everyone.

Very good .

Working as one team and ownership mind . Learnings various training and various plant start up and shutdown job. Handling various types of oil and gas products.

Pros

Free fooding

Cons

Free medical, transportation, etc

Good for wokr

Eight hours for work everyday . I learned how to manage work and workers in field and how to get work from contract workers. Culture at work site is very familiar. The most enjoyable time is on festivals .

Not bad

In sometime in this company I felt that policies are to enjoying employee even your problems not listen any superior or management , facilities provided for those who are on higher stream but for ground level it's not Sufficient Sufficient​.

Pros

Not

Cons

World class infrastructure and safety of plant

Safe operation of plant Highly secure the plant operaton Management was very good and co-operative Benefits given by company was world class Co operative work culture

Pros

Township management and facilities

Cons

Na

Its my pleasure to having a job in reliance industries limited.

Good job location with continuous learning and development with supporting colleagues .you can hone your skills and share your ideas in great manners.

Very good atmosphere to grow as fresher

I'm thankful to reliance because choosing me as your personnel for your company ,I had great time with your organisation, I got lots of knowledge from you ppl thanks for all your help and support.

I enjoyed a lot while working in the company as good work culure. Worked as a one team. Individuals are working as a team and contributes by taking resposibility on own.

Pros

Free lunches

Power plant Engineer

I have worked as Field Executive , Power plantin Reliance Industries Limited , Dahej , Gujarat state from October 2015 to till. That plant capacity 90MW x 04 units.

Good organization to work with

As has been starred this conglomerate gives good remuneration, excellent work life balance and job security, moderate career advancement options and excellent facilities like free conveyance and uniforms and almost free meals and snacks. Home loans and medi-claims to employees and families are added advantages. However location of the factory complex is a issue here not only for commutation time but the IR issues that are created by the local unionized employees with limited or no future vision.

Pros

Many - free facilities and good work life balance

Cons

Moderate career advancement, unhealthy work culture created by local unionized employees

Its good job and many knowledge i have improve to my and learning are very good.

 Reliance Jamnagar complex is ISO 9001:2000, ISO 14001:2000 certified company and high standerds in health, safely and environment.  Implementing various techniques for cycle time reduction, entailing identification of opportunities, analysis of data, conduction of tests, cost benefit analysis, implementation & post audits.good management and our co-workers are really help full and this job are very enjoyable part for life.

Pros

Transportation, food and tea

very good

It is best industry in compare to other to learn new things and also develop high level of self development. it is good in terms of safety culture in all aspects.

Pros

jamnagar

Worst Place for work good place for training & Development

- I have never seen such a giant and huge oil & gas industry, But the management and HR Policies are too bad. - Here HR post is like Government Officer job no body takes care about your problem, even i saw that HR are not fulfil there commitments. - Worst life balance here 14Hrs./Day - No township No Enjoyment. - Also worst work culture everyone try to pull down you and dirty Politics. - If you are thinking to stay too long in this than god Bless you. - Best time is Learning & development program. - Join this company to learn but don't think to stay long. - People normally get promotions after 8-9 yrs. after joining. - Worst Salary increment and Rating system is too bad. - In each and every department you will find dirty politics. - Nothing is free in this company forget about lunch/Dinner/Breakfast even TEA 7 Coffee all are paid services. WORLD LARGEST REFINERY WITH WORLDS LOWEST PAID SALARY AND LOTS OF WORK BURDEN.

Cons

Worst Environment for Work

Good working condition,

Always work with safety, learn about work,I learn lot from Management to work,I Always with my co worker to help, I Always ready to work the hardest part of the job, I always enjoy my job.

Busy workplace

The day will be busy and demanding because the nature of the work. Learned good time management skills and latest quality control procedures and requirements in aviation fuel supply. Good management and supportive co workers. The hardest part is at times to meet operational requirement with limited equipment and manpower. The most enjoyable part of the job is the satisfaction I get when completing the task up to the expectation of the customer, by beating the odds.

Pros

Good company, good staffs

Cons

Less time to take care of physical fitness

good learning about technology

reliance in nice company but still i am not satisfied my salery. otherwise safety level is so good compare to other company about the human.and production other all craiteria is good

Pros

no free lunch

Cons

time hour is ok

During distilation tower shut down job

I enjoyed my job which was provided to me from my process head.And I learn so many things which helpful in my daily. I also like management structure.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Reliance Industries Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Reliance Industries Ltd with