Reliance Industries Ltd

Reliance Industries Ltd Employee Reviews for Field Operator

feel proud to work in reliance, learned a lot about safety, environment,and health policies, as a fresher its very good opportunities to build a career in oil and gas sector.
Nice Experience but salary structure is very low compare to other country. I am tankful to Reliance because company has given me good platform and give me good experience. presently I have good position due to Reliance.
Pros
food facility is very poor
Cons
7 years
it is a good experience to work and i learn so many things from here but now i want to get change. it is nearest to my native. i am enjoining work and meet to my family at every month.
Pros
nil
Cons
i have started my carrier and continues till date.
Good job like to work there nice culture.it was far away from house no security ..... No free services not given house.secur job nice culture large amount of employees
Pros
services
Cons
We are learning how to utilize the availabel resources in best manner with safety is our first priority.One of the best work culture or environment in the company.
Pros
Nice work culture
Cons
Carrier growth
when emergency plant shut down taken with safety that time appriciation given by management.
Receipt, storage, dispatches of petroleum products, operation, maintenance & safety. 1. Oil terminal operation, involving pre- commissioning / commissioning activities. 2. Involving in operations like receipt, dispatches, tank ullege, material balance & loss / gain. 3. Tanks lineup for rail unloading operations and supervising the operations with respect to safety. 4. Tank gauging, water draining and monitoring jobs as per work permit system. 5. Working in maintenance, operations at road gantry, tank farm, pump area, substation & D.G., earthing pits and all other mechanical & electrical items at terminal. 6. Having experience in work permit system. 7. Experience in handling of petroleum products like HSD, MS, ATF. 8. Road tanker loading / unloading operations at gantry. 9. Handling emergency situations as per onsite emergency plan. 10. Maintain document as per compliance and monitoring field conditions and informing to control room if any abnormalities. 11. Having experience in operation & maintenance of fire water pumps, air compressor, fire extinguisher and fire hydrants. 12. Taking all kinds of samples like UML, TMB, as per BFT requirements. 13. Having experience in operation & maintenance of LEL meter. 14. Having knowledge of control room operation ( I also attendant 3 days training of control room operation which given by HO member ). 15. Involving BSC ( British safety council ) five star audit for safety and our terminal foundedĀ -Ā more...
Pros
Free company vehical facility
Cons
your co-workers DISTILLATION SECTION:-(Vacuum/Natural System) - Fractionation distillation- Having both continuous and batch distillation operation. Hazardous material Handeling: Sulfuric acid, caustic, acetic acid, : Operation of Reaction Area, Distilation. : Monitoring Process Parameter. : Trouble Shooting of the Plant & Process Operation : Plant Start up to Shut Down. : Tankers Loading & Unloading.
Pros
ok
Cons
ok
Take charge of area and check all requried parameter of plants.Safety culture,exellant work knowledge.time management.Nice and very proffesenal management.Leak in one for crude pump line.We meet every shift starting for safety contack
1.Very good work Culture2.I learnt from RIL many thing .3.in RIL hardest part job is field work but good me.I like it
Pros
during tranning
Cons
during commissaning
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Reliance Industries Ltd?