Reliance Industries Ltd

Reliance Industries Ltd Employee Reviews for Head of Operations

hard work with proper managment and healthy culture. Team spirit is alwasy there. Training and grooming skills of employees must be conduted for all. proper training and learning should be given to employee time to time.
With an initial experience of seismic data acquisition, I began my career at ONGC with an early exposure to latest seismic technique e.g. forward and inverse seismic modeling, latest Migration techniques, and shear wave/AVO. Later, I shifted to seismic data processing in the East Coast, Chennai for more than seven years. The initiation of deep water exploration program in ONGC coincided with my posting to the deep water group to carry out the evaluation and the interpretation of 2D/3D seismic interpretation in the deep waters of east and the west coast of India at Chennai and Mumbai. With the recent addition of management exposure on all operational aspects of international blocks at RIL since late 2007, I have gained a very good experience in all aspects of API of oil exploration.