Reliance Industries Ltd

Intern36 reviews
India36 reviews

Found 36 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,714 reviews

Fun workplace

Good amount of work. Good morales. The key thing is to get the work done and you'll be able to take it easy. Managers were very helpful throughout the process of development.

The people who left this company have the most annoying experiences.

1. The people who left this company have the most annoying experiences. 2. The one who are still in the company may have perhaps the best of the experiences. 3. The one who are planning to leave this company are in pursue of better experience. 4. The one who don't have any plan, doesn't want any experience.

Reliance Industries Ltd insights

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Ability to learn new things

Good Work Place

Good Place to Kick Start Career. Lot can be learned from an expert. Rliance Industries Eploration & Production, CBM Project Perform most of the Upstream Petroleum Production Operations from Coal seams

Internship Life

I had done an internship that was required by my course credit fulfillment. It's a very professional atmosphere with everyone typically engaged with their own work/ department. However one can really understand what a typical life on a GET looks life in the future and its a choice one needs to make whether to pursue that or not.

Great to work at

It's a very nice company for oil and gas professionals. Also the work environment is great and the seniors help a lot to you in learning and adapting.

It has fixed 8 hours job. Good culture Learnt a lot from my seniors I was working in Warehouse and dispatch department. Other facilities are food, travel and accommodation.

Overall good

Learned many things when internship and faculty was good and taught many things about subject and company. I really blessed if I get job in reliance. Overalla rating was 4/5

One can get world class exposure of refining

My typical day starts at 9:00 AM and ends at 6 PM. Between these 9 hours I used to work on my projects given to me by my HODs. The most enjoyable part of the job is the Reliance Township where I live . Where I enjoy my life with best amenities in whole Asia since 2007.

Internship

Experience in Reliance Industries Patalganga was excellent.Office Staff in Reliance is very friendly.They taught us many things. They gave us the old server and told the installation process.They taught us how to Add, Update and Remove Patches on live server.Concepts such as SQL, Cloud Computing, Installation of Server where taught to us.They also provided us the Security Training.

Worst environment to work

Poor administration Work life balance - zero. They don't even bother if you are on leave or you've fallen sick. Growth is very slow. Salary - average.

Pros

Takes care of safety.

Cons

Long tiring working hours

excellent work culture

take a followup of different stores i learn Branding management is excellent workplace culture is good hardest part when suddenly change in planned things daily new task is enjoyable.

very structured work place

As a student, I did my internship there I never expect that I am going to get some experience there. very systematic work with well-talented staff. I really like the work atmosphere there with all the facilities which don't give any stress to our life's.

A tight ship work environment

Learnt how engineering is applied in industry to manufacture products and services. It was really exhilarating to be in the center of action world's largest grassroot refinery.

Professional work environment

Efficient management of resources and excellent management to ensure smooth functioning of processes. Seniors would invest some time and resources to help interns learn.

Pushing and fun

I worked as an intern at Reliance industries limited based in Jamnagar (Gujarat, India).Reliance has the largest refinery in the world. I opted working in Process instrumentation and EPS (Engineering Planning and Scheduling) as it exposed me with knowledge regarding not only the machinery used and chemical processes involved for production of different byproducts of crude oil but also I understood the working of different plants and how the managing is done. Working in EPS department enabled me to understand the industrial aspects of economics of Petroleum industry. My internship involved field work at their Hydrogen plant, workshop, head analyzing laboratory and control center in J2 petroleum complex of their refinery in Jamnagar which helped me understand different aspects of process instrumentation which covered MCMS(Machine condition and monitoring system), Analyzers systems, fire and gas detection system as well as DCS(distributed control system). This exposure was important as it provided me with actual experience with concepts, processes and machinery of large-scale industry.

Great Place to work at

Great working environment. Lots of opportunities to build careers and increase your skillset. It's a great company if you want a good work-life balance. Lots to learn about new things in process industries

Educational, productive and relaxed

Reliance Industries Ltd. provides a very relaxed environment for it's employees. It is a great place to work as an entry level Electrical Engineer as it helps you to understand different aspects of industry experiences

friendly environment with numerous opportunities

It was pleasant experience to work with large number of people in friendly environment. Its giant chemical industry and consume large amount of energy. Its sub-station maintenance is resourceful to learn about electrical system.

nice job culture

Overall the company offers great working environment for the employees also there are many things for refreshment like indoor games , classes for singing ,karate etc

Opportunities to solve Real Life problems

Reliance Jamnagar refinery is the largest refinery in Asia. Being given an opportunity to solve an issue in a department of this refinery is a big thing. People are helpful and guide you during the project phase.

Good and hardworking work culture

Good initial salary, and work culture and respect among the minors and majors is friendly and something one must apply to all companies.Place to grow professionaly

Pros

work culture

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Reliance Industries Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Reliance Industries Ltd with