Reliance Industries Ltd

Reliance Industries Ltd Employee Reviews for Maintenance Mechanic

Challenging and keeping the learning curve exponential rising Good for fresh graduates to Get the experience of industry as there are a lot of things to learn
Procedure centric process and work culture.. Safety culture is very good. Time by time company providing professional training for employees. Enhanced safety culture
Reliance oil industry is world largest refinary. It is great opportunity for I had worked in a Reliance oil company. It is better initiate and learn in this company. Thankful for this company gave me opportunity.
No one should join this company, you are going to do jobs that are worth much more than you are worth of doing. Very bad management, bad food, rowdy localites, any other company would be better than this.
Pros
Cons
Many
I joined as Graduate Engineer Trainee here.RIL can be the best company as your stepping stone in Industry.Abundant learning scope with all the international and recognised and generally acceptable good engineering practice.
I enjoy the position. I enjoy the responsibility that comes with it. I have an ownership mindset and its drives me to strive for excellence. The environment which we work in is a dangerous one. Even a small incident has a potential to become a catastrophe. In such testing circumstances, accepting responsibility of the unit and the people working in it, I really like being under such trusted position with ownership over the job. The work involved is tangible, it not a desk job. I like being live on the spot, in on the action, solving issues on the location. I enjoy the real time field exposure. The work involved is challenging. I have to device a procedure or plan of action to carry out a particular job, keeping in mind the safety of the assets as well the personnel and not to mention the statutory requirements. I also need to do daily management of workforce, planning and scheduling day to day jobs. I enjoy such brainstorming activities.
Pros
Free Transport, Mobile services, Accomodation
Cons
Tiresome work sometimes
1. Competitive and challenging work environment 2. Excellent Management 3. Excellent opportunities to enhance my technical as well as management skills
I have learnt almost everything at Reliance Industries Ltd. Very professional culture, exciting work opportunities exist there. Amazing working there with immensely talented team. Have been really proud to have worked for the firm.
Learning exposure is good. Work culture is not. Learned a lot about Maintenance techniques and philosophies but implementation of philosophies is not in the system. People are not at all interested to go by the book and follow the standards, and more rely on experience. Management is not supportive when it is about funding the plant for equipment spares management.
Pros
Learning time for new joinees are 1 year, quiet a long time if you are interested.
Cons
Work culture
Executing cost saving and energy saving techniques/measures and modifications to achieve substantial reduction in O&M Expenditures and work within the budget.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Reliance Industries Ltd?
Healthy environment, system driven, very well documented all the things and strictly compliance with the procedures.
Pros
Salary
Cons
Long Documentations
work time Monday to Saturday 9am to 6pmI learn different technical of MaintenanceGood management companygood support for co workerLong timing in jobShutdown work
Pros
no free lunch
Cons
good health care facility