Reliance Industries Ltd

Reliance Industries Ltd Employee Reviews for Maintenance Person

Typical days started with morning meetings followed by field visits and field works. most of the meetings are at afternoons followed by MOMs and desktop works. evening closes with field work closures and work planning for next day.
Pros
highly competitive work culture in teh industry, steep turning curve, salary and other facilities are competitive with market, friendly work environment, always find someone to discuss if stuck
Cons
some times long work hours due to nature fo work, plants are generally at remote places from prime cities
Working in Captive power plant with 716MW capacity, advanced Electrical equipment's ,lot to learn, all Electrical standard are available to gain knowledge, electrical safety.
Osm company I a want again again join company best company in my life if I got chance I join ever in reliance learnt to much .best management ever I have seen
Good experience in reliance ltd. Company culture is very good. In reliance I learned many things about maintenance. Company environment is very good And facilities aslo good
it was a nice experience in the Field of Project,travelling to wide areas to understand variety of peoples.Dealing with Government representatives was a learning.
Company believes in safety of personal and this is not just priority but the core value,overall good company with good salary and perks,company focus on employees training.
Pros
Good salary, accommodation and work balance life style
Cons
only cons is rigid top management
My contact company management is good.and company provides full-time job.company fully safety training provided.i am happyness for my new company.
Pros
no free
Cons
8hours+ot
For permanent employee ok.. Lot of learning scope for beginners. If the person get FTE position waste of to do in Reliance. Safety related is too good.
Pros
Salary packages
Cons
No value for employ....
I have been in Reliance for 29 years. I joined the company as instrument technician now I am Instrument Maintenance Executive officer for last 11 years.
Good work culture,but target base life is tuff,Typical work start day start with safety meeting and job execution as per planning of previous week,Safety is most important thing in reliacne which is good for company and sociaty
good place i feel to work here but i have been working here since past two years without any growth so wanted to jump in sum other company which can fulfill my dreams...............
You are only work as a labor, maximum benifit to only top management.
Pros
Everything consider in ctc
Cons
Longer
RIL has good working culture with new technology.Exposure in your field with personal training's.
I have completed 1 year apprentiship in Reliance Industries Ltd in vadodara, india.