Reliance Industries Ltd

Reliance Industries Ltd Employee Reviews for Management Trainee

I am learning on that job and new new planet I have look and production knowledge I have earn. New friends was becoms there so I am happy for that job.
Pros
Free bonus
I was hired as a management trainee. Most of the work involved handling people for simple maintenance tasks. It is an industry with multiple sites and people were sent on deputation to different locations with a very short notice. Typically during these deputations you were overworked with work days lasting form 12-16 hrs. Most of the engineering work is consulted from foreign agencies and you are given minimal tasks or execution of some engineering jobs.
Reliance industries is one of the biggest companies in India. I learnt a lot from this company. Working under pressure and managing work.
Learning was good.Got to learn about the about the working of Secretarial Department in a Corporate.Work culture is not great.Late sittings are a usual thing.Sitting back to create an impression of hard work is a culture there.Co workers are supportive. Seniors are difficult to handle
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Reliance Industries Ltd?