Reliance Industries Ltd

Reliance Industries Ltd Employee Reviews for Manager

That was the best journey of my life. Hopefully, when I will get an opportunity to work there .I will be feel lucky.The best thing I like this organization is skill development ways
Pros
Trainings
Cons
Differentiate FTE and core employee
You work 12 hrs in shutdown and start up of plant.You give permit to different agency for work.You have pressure to complete process within a time frame and safe start up of plant.
Pros
Get knowledge and improve skills
Cons
Mental disorders
Nice place to explore and start your career. Can have a good work/life balance. There is a scope of improvement in organisation management which in turn can improve the transparency. All in all satisfied with job culture.
Very Good Learning Center. Very long duty hrs. Need to work around 12 Hrs. daily. very co-operative colleagues & boss. Hardest part of the job is travel time to job site.
Pros
Many things to learn
Cons
very Long duty hrs.
It's a good company to work. In spite of this, there is some negative such as partiality in giving promotion to employees .working environment is very good.
Pros
concession in lunch
Cons
game
the Work Culture is very Nice. Employees are given full chance to experiment and explore new ways of getting the work done. all Desirable Services are provided at our office which makes it even more Fun and healthy working environment
Good company to start with. Good pay package and a great brand to have on your CV. Not so much of work life balance. Great perks and facilities
Reliance industries provided me a healthy research atmosphere where I honed up my chemical engineering and modeling and simulation skills
Perks aren't too good but good work-life balance. Reliance is good for freshers but not too good for professionals who are looking for less on-field jobs.
Entrenched practices, large scale of operations, long training program, Technology group offers good learning opportunity
It was quite a learning experience at RIL. Also, it helped me develop not only technical skills but also interpersonal skills, which are equally important. I was lucky to be working and coordinating across departments and with people across a very wide range from daily workers to the Vice-Presidents.
Working in largest refinery of the world helped me in learning and enhance my technological skills in refinery area. I gained experience in many technologies of refinery under many expertise and ambitious leaders. Being a technologist for my plant, I attended and inspected shutdowns in the plant. It was the period when i learned the most about my plant and equipments. Hardest part of the job was long working hours during shutdown and any emergency in the plant. Most enjoyable part of the job was exposure to the world's best technology and managers who were always there to teach you and support you thus making you more responsible as well as ensuring growth,
Pros
Complimentory offs for working extra
Cons
Remote Location
RIL has very good cafeterias to spend time with colleagues. It is like a holiday working there , but the management is not very good and is not appreciated. Salary was below par
Pros
good food
Cons
management
The company is trying hard to change its perception as well culture. The work is generally good but the bosses are very demanding. You will learn a lot.
Challenging job but very interesting and constantly changing dynamics gives an opportunity for growth. Management has an open door policy and is very approachable.
As a Mechie - RIL proved to be a strong platform to learn and gain a paragmatic view of engineering studies.It also offered huge opportunities to grow in different verticals.
Pros
Learning and Opportunities
Cons
Pay scale
Good place to work. But it offers mainly contractual jobs . This is a biggest company in pvt sector in India but not free from partialism. Security and safety are biggest pro's .
A typical day at work starts with interaction with the immediate superiors to know about the specific tasks carried out for the day, review of previous day's work, coordination with the support staff.
Pros
safety measures, aesthetics, afforestation, environmental management
Cons
corporate social activities, health care, infrastructure, welfare schemes
Wonderful team management.Strong work force.Diversified field.Good knowledge sharing. Committed to value person growth is unlimited.
Well managed company well for entry level engineers. co-workers are working in a team. time is not fixed. good learning opportunities. adoption of new technology.
Pros
free hand, good atmosphere, result oriented
Cons
more time
Reviewing the operations at site. Core technical work.Good management and exposure to work. Life balance was good. Opportunity to work on larger scale with good and experienced people in the beginning.
Pros
good salary
Cons
slow growth