Reliance Industries Ltd

Reliance Industries Ltd Employee Reviews for Mechanical Engineer

Good numeric ability to handle the team those are doing part under form my leadership. Communication skill are good to communicate with the people or workers.
its nice company & good experience in oil & gases filledLimited (RIL) is an Indian multinational conglomerate company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. Reliance owns businesses across India engaged in energy, petrochemicals, textiles, natural r
Working with Reliance Industries Limited is a good experience for me .i learn mamy thing and enhance my skill and managerial skill.also learn about the operation of plant
RIL is great place to work and learn. The management is well organized. RIL promotes freshers to learn and grow in their career. Tough time line of job but it's okay.
Work with reliance is a opportunity for self to expand in area of engineering that makes your mind and working skill , capacity will increase and do balance mind level with very high load of work
I am glad because my dream job is the reliance industries LTD so I really excited about this opportunity and I look forward to hearing from your company
Excellent for initial stage of carrers Excellent scope of learning Hard work Work life balance 5 day week work for maintenance Less scope of progress for experienced joiners
Pros
job security /different area of learning
Cons
Work life balance
i think its good growing compny in this world and also working atmosphere is good ......i also enjoy to work there.......in my carrier whatever i lerned about quality based from there so am very much thnks to my previous organisation......i always enjoying my work condition beacuse i love my profession.....i learned lot of things about piping qc engineering........
It was one milestone in my life.world largest Crude oil refinery.Working and management style so diversified.Better growth opportunity.i learn so much skills and inspired by my supervisor.
Pros
Free foods for every employees
Cons
no any
i am so glad to worked with Reliance lmt. company, its provide lots of working experience in with rotary and static equipments & gave a friendly atmosphere for work.
You will get a lot of opportunities to learn while working, but the thing is that the job load is too severe at times resulting in minimal technical gains with the work itself
Worked in most reputed companies of India with a nice working environment.The worst typical day was the day when our client's DGM criticised us for delay in project, then i learnt from that and worked so hard to take back the project in timeline, as a result i become habitual of time bound.I enjoy very much in reading drawings as well as doing inspection.
A fine and knowledgeable workplace where any can learn more and build up himself by getting more. Industry is wonderful and working profile is awesome.
Reliance is a very good company. I am working their as a mechanical engineer maintance. Safety is a very important part of reliance you cannot enter in the plant area without safety equipments.
Nice place to work with. Company provided me with a platform & i got exposure to work with other great organisation like RAS GAS
I have good knoledge of palant and machinery. I am working in operation and maintenance position. I have solution of breakdown maintenance and schedule maintenance.
I had worked in Reliance Industries for 2 months in shutdown of SEZ - FCCU plant. It was 1st job of my carrier, but as a fresher i gain good amount of knowledge about rotary department. Even though i know that, its insufficient but the growth of my knowledge is far more that it was before my this job.
Pros
Accommodation, Transportation
Cons
Job working hours were 12
The RIL is one place you learn the basics of a process industry; wherein you get to see how a manufacturing facility works. Very competitive and gritty environment.
I have learned good knowledge in piping field. The working pressure made me boring to continue in this company. Co workers was very help full.The hardest part of job was at the time of shut down.
Pros
Free food
Cons
Long houres
Productive Workplace with Team Work Attitude & Healthy Work Atmosphere.
Pros
Free Breakfast
Cons
Long Hours
A small company working with old style. Well equiped workshop