Reliance Industries Ltd

India27 reviews

Found 27 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,725 reviews
riljamnagarrefineryindiapetrochemicaljioorganisationtownship

Good

Good numeric ability to handle the team those are doing part under form my leadership. Communication skill are good to communicate with the people or workers.

its nice company

its nice company & good experience in oil & gases filledLimited (RIL) is an Indian multinational conglomerate company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. Reliance owns businesses across India engaged in energy, petrochemicals, textiles, natural r

Reliance Industries Ltd insights

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Ability to learn new things

Excellent work place for career growth

Working with Reliance Industries Limited is a good experience for me .i learn mamy thing and enhance my skill and managerial skill.also learn about the operation of plant

Good place to start career

RIL is great place to work and learn. The management is well organized. RIL promotes freshers to learn and grow in their career. Tough time line of job but it's okay.

Experience of reliance work

Work with reliance is a opportunity for self to expand in area of engineering that makes your mind and working skill , capacity will increase and do balance mind level with very high load of work

It is a good industry for our future

I am glad because my dream job is the reliance industries LTD so I really excited about this opportunity and I look forward to hearing from your company

Excellent for initial stage of career

Excellent for initial stage of carrers Excellent scope of learning Hard work Work life balance 5 day week work for maintenance Less scope of progress for experienced joiners

Pros

job security /different area of learning

Cons

Work life balance

its great pleasure to work in reliance refinery

i think its good growing compny in this world and also working atmosphere is good ......i also enjoy to work there.......in my carrier whatever i lerned about quality based from there so am very much thnks to my previous organisation......i always enjoying my work condition beacuse i love my profession.....i learned lot of things about piping qc engineering........

Excellent

It was one milestone in my life.world largest Crude oil refinery.Working and management style so diversified.Better growth opportunity.i learn so much skills and inspired by my supervisor.

Pros

Free foods for every employees

Cons

no any

i am so glad to worked with Reliance lmt. company, its provide lots of working experience in with rotary and static equipments & gave a friendly atmosphere for work.

Learning

You will get a lot of opportunities to learn while working, but the thing is that the job load is too severe at times resulting in minimal technical gains with the work itself

mechanical engineer having structural work experience.

Worked in most reputed companies of India with a nice working environment.The worst typical day was the day when our client's DGM criticised us for delay in project, then i learnt from that and worked so hard to take back the project in timeline, as a result i become habitual of time bound.I enjoy very much in reading drawings as well as doing inspection.

Productive and good workplace

A fine and knowledgeable workplace where any can learn more and build up himself by getting more. Industry is wonderful and working profile is awesome.

Productive and fun work place.

Reliance is a very good company. I am working their as a mechanical engineer maintance. Safety is a very important part of reliance you cannot enter in the plant area without safety equipments.

Nice place to work with

Nice place to work with. Company provided me with a platform & i got exposure to work with other great organisation like RAS GAS

Plant and machinery

I have good knoledge of palant and machinery. I am working in operation and maintenance position. I have solution of breakdown maintenance and schedule maintenance.

Very energetic place to work and knowledge

I had worked in Reliance Industries for 2 months in shutdown of SEZ - FCCU plant. It was 1st job of my carrier, but as a fresher i gain good amount of knowledge about rotary department. Even though i know that, its insufficient but the growth of my knowledge is far more that it was before my this job.

Pros

Accommodation, Transportation

Cons

Job working hours were 12

A fantastic company to start and stay

The RIL is one place you learn the basics of a process industry; wherein you get to see how a manufacturing facility works. Very competitive and gritty environment.

good knowledge.work pressure was heigh

I have learned good knowledge in piping field. The working pressure made me boring to continue in this company. Co workers was very help full.The hardest part of job was at the time of shut down.

Pros

Free food

Cons

Long houres

Productive Workplace

Productive Workplace with Team Work Attitude & Healthy Work Atmosphere.

Pros

Free Breakfast

Cons

Long Hours

Small company

A small company working with old style. Well equiped workshop

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Reliance Industries Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Reliance Industries Ltd with