Reliance Industries Ltd

Reliance Industries Ltd Employee Reviews for Production Manager

In reliance industries I build my carrier.My family is well developed..I financially become very sound.I enjoy my job.Workplace culture is very good.I learn lot of in my service period.
Excellent ambience for workolic person, When I started in 1994, the manufacturing division was in its startup phase, and technology was also new to us, so initially we faced difficulty, but we overcame all constraints later on. Now we habe done Debottlenecking and is producing more production than its highest achieved rated capacity of he technologist, so we are proud that we have achieved a milestone and it is praisd by the company who gave us the technology.
Pros
Good company
Cons
8 Hrs job
Overall good management, good working culture. Only missing value & behavior is Respect & One team. In India, there is a no one is better than Reliance Industries ltd.
Very good exposure and best technology using company. Trusts on ability of the employee.
Pros
Good company
Cons
Hectic schedule
hard work job daily challenges co operative co worker very coperative management
Pros
new challenges
Cons
saturation
Very busy at workEveryday new learning & developing myselfManagement is flexibleCo-workers makes life easy thereHardest part of job was working in shiftsI have enjoyed lot in RIL township with family