Reliance Industries Ltd

Reliance Industries Ltd Employee Reviews for Research Scientist

I am happy at Realince industry and having perfect grooming culture. Flexible working hours and 5 days working week so you can manage your work accordingly.
There is problem in the management between planning and execution. Pay scale and increments are not encouraging. Laboratory is well equipped and no limitations of chemical supply.
Working at this organization was very interesting for me as i joined this organization just after completion of post doctoral research. This organization is great workplace, as it offers opportunity to learn many new research areas, safety protocols at industry and many management lessons. It is great place workplace for professionals as the management here gives many opportunity for self development through various training's.
The most exciting part of my day is when i start setting up my experiment. I like doing research and trying out new assays and experiments and at the same time follow SOPs and protocols
1. Work is well distributed and organised 2. Technology integration, people management, data generation,analysis, strategies implementations 3. Middle management is required to start working, upper management is providing sufficient opportunities 4. Giving rewards against performance, sufficient opportunity ti express talent
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Reliance Industries Ltd?