Reliance Industries Ltd

Reliance Industries Ltd Employee Reviews for Sales Executive

Sales Executive9 reviews
India9 reviews

Found 9 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,717 reviews

I was learned lot of thinks product knowledge and more .I am very happy to working with reliance industry.

Reliance Company is giving lot of opportunities and fecility to employees.It is a retail field.we can earn lot of products incentives store insensitive and more .I will give 5 ⭐ ⭐⭐⭐⭐ reliance industry.

Good company to

The reliance is a good company the company policy are better....for tha employee..the company taking forward the employees...the company employee has a good behavior for customers and parmoter the management is good....

Reliance Industries Ltd insights

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Ability to learn new things

Productive and fun work

I have work in Reliance jio and my experience very good and work time seriously than good result my side and my boss me surprised for work result..and best employees award gift for me .. seriously very happy and learn work experience..

My job mainly deals with the handling of sales of the "MOBILE AND TABLET"section within the store and I have a team of 3 team members who I supervise.

Pros

Friendly work environment

Ralince is good company

Realince is good company u are all workers happy .u are first company in india 4 g sime make us .or all coustmers happy .or u are all product to good.

Pros

Right

I will do everyting

Different businesses require different review tools and distribution channels. Shopper Approved provides your business with the tools you need to properly collect and format your reviews for syndication to the locations that will give you the most value.

Cst mumbai

My company is good as long I like to work in this company as long as I can this is a realince Pvt company the time of working is not good of this company

Pros

1 hours

Cons

7 hours

Sales and floor work

In the store most important thing is maintain stock, alignment, greeting to customer, follow-up the customer try to do your best in the store. Daily meeting of department is very important.

Pros

Lunch of 45 min

Cons

Long hours spent on the floor

customer service executive

i was working in electronic section. handling customer and problem souling and covencing the customers highlight the new products and promoting products,

Pros

Cons

one

Jobs at Reliance Industries Ltd