Reliance Industries Ltd

Reliance Industries Ltd Employee Reviews for Sales Executive

The reliance is a good company the company policy are better....for tha employee..the company taking forward the employees...the company employee has a good behavior for customers and parmoter the management is good....
I have work in Reliance jio and my experience very good and work time seriously than good result my side and my boss me surprised for work result..and best employees award gift for me .. seriously very happy and learn work experience..
My job mainly deals with the handling of sales of the "MOBILE AND TABLET"section within the store and I have a team of 3 team members who I supervise.
Pros
Friendly work environment
Cons
Realince is good company u are all workers happy .u are first company in india 4 g sime make us .or all coustmers happy .or u are all product to good.
Pros
Right
Cons
Different businesses require different review tools and distribution channels. Shopper Approved provides your business with the tools you need to properly collect and format your reviews for syndication to the locations that will give you the most value.
My company is good as long I like to work in this company as long as I can this is a realince Pvt company the time of working is not good of this company
Pros
1 hours
Cons
7 hours
In the store most important thing is maintain stock, alignment, greeting to customer, follow-up the customer try to do your best in the store. Daily meeting of department is very important.
Pros
Lunch of 45 min
Cons
Long hours spent on the floor
i was working in electronic section. handling customer and problem souling and covencing the customers highlight the new products and promoting products,
Pros
Cons
one