Reliance Industries Ltd

Reliance Industries Ltd Employee Reviews for Security Officer

It's a great pleasure to work at reliance . Work environment is very good. Eco friendly environment. Overall it's "ONE TEAM". I am working here as security executive. FĂ cilities and motivation is main part here .
Productive work place. Learning is very high. Scopes are also very high. Lots of projects are comming which can help in professionl growth. Its very greatfull tonwork in contries biggest corporate house.
Training at Reliance Security of Risk Management Academy was one of a kind, on-ground training at the world's largest refinery in the world at Jamnagar was an eye opening experience. Posting at a petrochemical site, handling day to day challenges in material movement, access control, automation security, information security etc.
Pros
Perks, Bonuses
Cons
Shift duty
good orgnisation with good principles and policies. A very secured working atmosphere with nice working locations and culture. working with senior leaders give us very good exposure
Good organisation with very good policies and work procedures. Working atmosphere is very good. Highly professionals and experienced people are engaged in all the fields.
It is a wonderful company but I think that the profile at which I am working lacks growth in long run. I would like to change my profile to ensure growth with passage of time.
Pros
Facilities like accommodation, township, gym, swimming pool, etc.
Cons
Have to perform duty in shifts
I have learn lot of things from my seniors in security department. Every day and every work is challenge for me. But i want to make my carrier in Shipping industries.
It is a company with name and fame. As per the security point of view, it has the best security officers and security system in private sector in India.
Reliance is good platform to learn & work but the involvement in personal life by management is there which sometimes make its employee frustrate. Fake promises by management in the name of salary & promotion.
Pros
Learning of new technologies
Cons
No personal life & fake promises by management
Learning Institute for an Individual. Personal growth and development. Good office culture. Parties and get together for Team building.
Pros
Good work culture, excellent Infrastructure
Cons
Low Salary Hikes
Safe and secure work culture. High customer value and job satisfaction. Ownership mindset of employees. Corporate work culture
In reliance very good work culture and i have learned how to manage the things. very good SOP for work as a team.I joined here in 2011 as a fresher and completed eavry task assigned to me wihin time limit.
Pros
good infrastructure
Cons
away from home
Company is good for beginner and good salary at starting of career. But after certain years you feels stagnant. Overall Good Company in giving for exposure and training and professional traits.
Provides a good learning platforms and the place to grow. have own values but a typical business mindsets. A penny save is a Penny earned attitude.