Reliance Industries Ltd

Reliance Industries Ltd Employee Reviews for Senior Engineer

Good international exposure to equipments And World class system to work upon. World class equipments, most important extremely safe place to work with international safety standards is being practiced.
Those who wants to get experience (fresher) and regular employees and those above age 50 this job is ok. People who have 10+ yrs experience and offered on contract, than no need to join here. Better to look for regular employment. Ok This is enough to say about company
Pros
Good workplace to learn new things
Cons
no value for agency and contract employment
I am loving & enjoying my jobs in Reliance Industries. As ft I joined and nothing got any benifit. Thanks to all Reliance staff. If again opportunity will come I will definitely join with Reliance Industries.
Great place with ample growth prospects. Work life balance can be easily achieved. Great employee benefits in medical and training field s. Good for stable career.
Nice workplace with ample of opportunities. Work job balance needs to be improved as young engineers filling difficult to balance the same. Procedures and safety is priority.
Reliance is world largest refinery and petrochemical complex, reliance provide good salary package and good infrastructure facilities.,but I m working in project FTE so I wil want to leave the company for my better future
Too much work, still most of the company workforce works in 6 day concept and those who work in five day, they spent most of the weekends in office. Work culture is not not something which suits to everyone.
Stable Company to work with. Growth rate is not good. My learning in this company is very good as I have worked in grass root petrochemical project in this company