Reliance Industries Ltd

Reliance Industries Ltd Employee Reviews for Senior Executive Coordinator

Working with reliance is a wonderful experience. Handled many projects related to Forex loans investment. Working culture is very friendly which help me alot to sharpen my skills.
We work here for long hours and the main thing is the surrounding of the office is best so I loved to work for long hours. All are very supporting We work as a team
Learnt importing of goods, sourcing manpowers, SAP system. Learnt to work under pressure. Successful timely delivery of material gives satisfaction of some achievement.
Cons
Long hour duty
Deployment takes place at humongous level. Getting exposure/ hands on experience of technologies ranging from core routers, security tools, logging tools, network monitoring tool, etc.
Its good company to work and had good coworkers and good scope of learning new technology. The team work and activities made great work.
Reliance is a good company to work with. Good environment for working.Management/colleagues are so friendly & cooperative.
Cons
Saturday is working
very good knowledge bank in the company. The management and colleagues are so friendly... I learned a lot from this company. This is one of the most good cultured company as i ever felt...
The job provides lot of opportunity to work with people at all levels from all units. Th growth, interaction & learning is not restricted to one module. Also gives lot of space to initiate & implement new ideas in your responsible area. the challenging part is to track the changing IT requirements fro the business/end users & getting them implemented them through consultants & developers.
Day start with full of joy with worklearning so many thing about new technologyTeam work is goodGood Place to work
Pros
nice
Cons
nice