Reliance Industries Ltd

Reliance Industries Ltd Employee Reviews for Shift Manager

Day to Day monitoring plant operation and getting involved in High risk job and execute in safe way. Also motoring product quality spec. committed to minimize HSEF incident.
-> Higher level planning for production and safety level -> Work cluture friendly and very tight schdule and busy work -> Always taking care of employee , family and job security.
Pros
Free meal and accomodation
Cons
Tight schdule and more work
I have learned to manage/improve operations, typical Indian culture management, Optimization of resources a lot, good time management. Transformations are never easy in this organization as expected by management.
Pros
Good hospitality at township, more security towards family
Cons
Location is in remote area, no night life
I have 2+ years of relevant industrial experience. I worked as an Shift Field Engineer in SEZ Aromatic and Sulphur plant in operation and technical services domain with Reliance Industries Limited, Jamnagar, India where my major responsibilities included checking of isometric, utility diagrams, Computing Material and Energy balance, Simulation and modeling of columns, methodology development and execution for startup and shut down of plant. I have undertaken group projects with various teams. In addition, I also led a team of 5+ members for 6 months, focused on revamp activities of Aromatic plant. I was also selected as the Peer Mentor in Reliance Internship Programme. For all this work, I was recognized under Reliance Recognition Programme.
1. Excellent safety practices 2. All documents related to plants and equipments available in a single portal for study. 3. Co-operative and supportive management 4 Hardest as well as most enjoyable part of job-Shut down and start up of large scale equipments
Pros
excellent township facility