Reliance Industries Ltd

Reliance Industries Ltd Employee Reviews for Supply Chain Specialist

I'd like to say about culture and atmosphere of this company is too good. In addition there is freedom for employees, that's why people choose this organisation.
The work culture at RIL is very relaxed. The best thing about working at RIL are the amenities and facilities received by the employees. The company values the other commitments of the employees and provide the best opportunity to maintain work-life balance.
Reliance is a good place to work in different business and teams. You have access to any resources and you get to learn large scale project management.
Ril is big industry in India and have name and fame for every one. Work atmosphere is Normal. Its not a employee oriented . Reward and recognition is based on relation.
Pros
Only water and Tea is free from cost.
Cons
As per work required.
I have doing better planning for supply chain so it can be done effective suplly chain movement.I learned so many thing which impact on supply chain. management also cooperative
Very comfortable Management has given full freedom Giving training on need basis Co workers are very cooperative No hardest part of the day Always enjoying every assignment provided to me
Pros
Good environment
Cons
Nothing as such