Reliance Industries Ltd

India30 reviews

Found 30 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,728 reviews
riljamnagarrefineryindiapetrochemicaljioorganisationtownship

Simple

Decent enough for someone who wants to settle down on the longer run maybe.However if you don’t want to stay here for more than 5 years, it’s wiser to start preparing right from the beginning.

Good company if you have nothing in your hand

I guess the problem is with the attitude. I have worked with RIL in past and its not that they paid me less but the work culture is very lethargic. The issue of work recognition is always there. The company is highly overstaffed and there is absolutely no job rotation and many a times you tend to feel monotonous and bore. I have seen people doing same work for years. So u dont get the job satisfaction.

Reliance Industries Ltd insights

What people like
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Ability to learn new things

Great exposure

Working in reliance industries gives me a great exposure of working and here I'd learn about old technology to advanced one.i hade learn about various fire fighting system and equipment, deeply knowledge of fire vehicle and their design, during fire training activities

Pros

Great exposure to your domain

Cons

Over stressed due to less manpower

Not a good place to work at.

Don't join specially if you are getting hired for the bond team. They make false promises that you will get a chance to work on Blockchan, AI and other trending technologies. But it's all a lie. Specially the Jio BOND Team, they hire bright students from good colleges and spoil their career. And if try to leave the company they force you to pay an amount and leave and don't let you serve notice period.

Better experience & inspiring.

It more reliable & good experience in both technically & professionally as well as good working environment. Also inspiring to parform good role and also increase our career. I also advise to other people who increase growth in life. Thanks to all.

Fun and relaxed workplace

The people at Reliance as well as the higher authorities are really good and extremely approachable. Work-life balance is nice. Overall a fun experience.

Good progress

It's my pleasure to have a job in RIL- jamnagar,where provide step to go ahead in career. I Got golden opportunity in RIL- Jamnagar , where I got success key in future .

All you have to do is manual labour

If you are in the manufacturing/ production side, all you will be doing is manual labour like opening and closing valves, climbing up monkey ladders, shouting at contract workers all throughout your shift. Even IIT and NIT graduates are recruited for this regular routine activities and i feel that working there is a shear wastage of potential.

Slow paced company

No, much work for IT people. There is work in SAP department, for other departments people are just coming to office to punch. Worst HR, if we ask for a department switch, they will ask us to resign

Health environment

Chance to handle world class Instrument and technology Improve your basic knowledge Seniors are very much helpful Weekly presentation at conference room

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Reliance Industries Ltd?

Good company to learn about the field

From day 1 they will push you to learn more about the field, expect you to understand pits in your understanding and will drive you to fill those pits.

Pros

Learning

Cons

Compensation

Good work-life balance

Got to witness the technical management of one of the biggest and best manufacturing company. Got to learn team management and decision making skills.

Tough work schedule but highly productive and learning environment

It has a very tough shift schedule to fulfill and the conditions in the field sometimes become challenging, however the benefits and salary are more than expected and excellent guidance is provided all the time.

Pros

Salary and Benefits, Excellent Training

Cons

Shift Schedule

Good company to start

Work life management is poor. Lots of learning. If you wish to persue career in oil and gas and are comfortable with shift jobs you can learn a lot here in RIL

Good for freshers to get industrial exposure

Got to learn many things and how an industry operates. Initial training for three months was good and then you are slowly introduced into the real work in the plant

Pros

High priority to safety

Cons

Sometimes need to work on weekends as well

Good environment and systematic

Reliance is one of the biggest companies in INDIA. It's always proud to work in reliance national headquarters. This place has a very good environment and advanced work culture . Reliance provide weekend holidays for it's staff to make them happy . You can learn more in reliance inspire of it's high work pressure .

Pros

Good environment, multicultural, place to learn

Cons

Long hours and high pressure (sometimes only)

Monotonous Workplace

As a part of my job, I worked on the Distributed Control System (DCS) panel wherein I monitored and controlled various parameters like pressure, temperature, flow, etc. The main target was to optimize the process by controlling parameters according to standard operating conditions and reducing the specific consumption of utilities and raw materials. The DCS panel was driven by Advance Process Control (APC) using ASPEN simulations.

diploma trainee

most secure job manpower very strong management is totally good work place and atmosphere is natural and staff nature all good other facility is wonderful

Pros

free lunch

Cons

approximately good

Easy going job, with less on technical knowledge learning

I left the organization very early after joining. But till the time I spent there, I felt that it would not be a nice place if one is interested in acquiring technical knowledge. For the intermediate management/engineer level, the work comprises of fairly long shifts (can be absurd shift timing if Chemical engineer), but the work is not strenuous (or perhaps I did not spend enough time to judge well).

Pros

Free Lunch! : P

Cons

technical learning is limited to maintenance domain, initially atleast

Good place to learn and develop your skills

It is a good place to learn technical stuff, the theory that you have learnt in college is applied here and technical aspects are tested and a good understanding of unit processes/operations is undermined along with development of managerial skills. The most enjoyable part of this job is curiosity , the more curious u r the more u will learn and the hardest part is shifts.

Growth oriented enviornment

I got lot to learn from these working enviornment such as maintenance skills, troubleshooting , planning, work force handling and basically and very imortant thing is Safety.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Reliance Industries Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Reliance Industries Ltd with