Reliance Industries Ltd

Reliance Industries Ltd Employee Reviews

Found 1,574 reviews matching the search
Reliance Industries is the largest refinery in India , so experience wise you can learn much more from your group members as they are more experienced persons , They provide you all the accommodation & free work environment
I have completed my apprentice in reliance industry, It was excellent experience working there, as well as Good coligue with better humidity. Aa well as I have also experience as Electrical supervisor.
it was a great experience working At Reliance JIO Industries as an RF Engineer with our technical teams and the steak holders on our projects. Would recommend to people looking to Jumpstart their Carriers.
Good to work at Reliance industries limited as a maintenance,operation,project manager. Good on-site training opportunities. Good motivational culture
That was the best journey of my life. Hopefully, when I will get an opportunity to work there .I will be feel lucky.The best thing I like this organization is skill development ways
Pros
Trainings
Cons
Differentiate FTE and core employee
It's a very good working environment for any one at any level of experience. Very good salary packages offered as per your experience. Good working culture. Good bosses. You learn while you work. You get appreciated by your seniors for your efforts which is really encouraging.
Pros
OT for engineers also
Cons
Long working hours but get paid for it so no one as such
Great place to work with a very helpful team. Most of the instruments are in working condition. The food is decent but it could be better. Big campus with a lot of things to explore.
A professional organisation with established system and policies. Employees are treated fairly well. Good environment, well facilitated accomodation inside township.
Pros
Working hours
Cons
Sometimes stressful
They really take care of employee with excellent work environment. The job security is quite with although there is work pressure some time. The employees are given freedom to work from any place.
Pros
Excellent office environment
Cons
Decision making is little slow
A great place to work .organised work and process thus work is easy to understand and execute Culture is also good with a balance family life Managment is also good Superiors are very cooperative
Pros
Medical facility and leave is good
RIL is very good company... especially for starting your career,they trust abilities in youngsters and give responsibility to them very early while comparing with other oil and gas giants...But compensation and salary too very low while comparing with other companies...
Pros
Great place to learn...Challenging work.....Skill development....
Cons
Compensation and benefits...
I just want to say i work at reliance in starting is was good but after 2 to 3 days they showed there true colours the bad management is all they got total bossy look down on low post.
superb mind blowing. Completely adventurous and fun loving job atmosphere. Love to work again if got chance in future. Missing those days badly....
Natural atmosphere to the plant near by ane good behavior of all employees of reliance group.Good policy of getting work output from employees.most important think is Safety first with work.
Good company to learn and suitable for freshers from college. But not suitable for people with experience as there is no growth within the company. Also there is no work life balance.
Pros
Good company to learn
Cons
Poor salary and no growth
Its great working experience in reliance industry ltd and the work culture of the company is awesome the people of the company are very helpful they're always helping nature around you...
Good job environment provided and an excellent platform (training centres) provide by the company to learn and developed the technical skill for everyone.
Cons
yes some time long hours
I had a good internship experience working at reliance. The people and the manager I worked with were very friendly and were willing to help and support me along the way. Highly recommend.
We cannot get promotion and all easily. We are all work all day of week. I had worked 1.10 years in reliance. I hadn't get any appraisal and benefits. But salary will be credit earlier.
Cons
Salary problem and always work
RIL is providing competitive salary with greener, safe and piece full accommodation in it's Township equipped with the best in class amenities and schooling.
Pros
Peaceful accommodation, transportation, training
Cons
Work load
Productive with work life balance, Friendly atmosphere at working site, On job training for new employees, Good Management culture @@ all departments