Reliance Industries Ltd

Reliance Industries Ltd Job Security & Advancement reviews

I have completed my apprentice in reliance industry, It was excellent experience working there, as well as Good coligue with better humidity. Aa well as I have also experience as Electrical supervisor.
Good to work at Reliance industries limited as a maintenance,operation,project manager. Good on-site training opportunities. Good motivational culture
That was the best journey of my life. Hopefully, when I will get an opportunity to work there .I will be feel lucky.The best thing I like this organization is skill development ways
Pros
Trainings
Cons
Differentiate FTE and core employee
They really take care of employee with excellent work environment. The job security is quite with although there is work pressure some time. The employees are given freedom to work from any place.
Pros
Excellent office environment
Cons
Decision making is little slow
RIL is very good company... especially for starting your career,they trust abilities in youngsters and give responsibility to them very early while comparing with other oil and gas giants...But compensation and salary too very low while comparing with other companies...
Pros
Great place to learn...Challenging work.....Skill development....
Cons
Compensation and benefits...
Good company to learn and suitable for freshers from college. But not suitable for people with experience as there is no growth within the company. Also there is no work life balance.
Pros
Good company to learn
Cons
Poor salary and no growth
Its great working experience in reliance industry ltd and the work culture of the company is awesome the people of the company are very helpful they're always helping nature around you...
Good job environment provided and an excellent platform (training centres) provide by the company to learn and developed the technical skill for everyone.
Cons
yes some time long hours
I had a good internship experience working at reliance. The people and the manager I worked with were very friendly and were willing to help and support me along the way. Highly recommend.
We cannot get promotion and all easily. We are all work all day of week. I had worked 1.10 years in reliance. I hadn't get any appraisal and benefits. But salary will be credit earlier.
Cons
Salary problem and always work
Productive with work life balance, Friendly atmosphere at working site, On job training for new employees, Good Management culture @@ all departments
Worst then ever I faced in my 7 year career with multi tasking No one working for their role No dedicated work for any one Feeling sad to work their
Good employee friendly, with work life balance, employee engagement program regularly held, seniors full supportive, learning opportunities, happiness around
Very good work life balance. And no inhuman work hours as there is sometimes in service based companies. People do brainstorm, and actively discuss, and meetings are not futile. People are cordial, encouraging, supportive.
Family business, very large and fast growing company so owners don't have time to see what's happening on ground. Although well stablished processes take care of everything but things keep changing regularly. Very progressive organisation, process driven and very much growth oriented. Its townships accommodations are highly recommended. Its Jamnagar township is the best accommodation in the world.
I worked total of 14 years at this company with different position, i learned a lot during this time, management is good and room for career advancement with competitive pay.
Working in reliance industries gives me a great exposure of working and here I'd learn about old technology to advanced one.i hade learn about various fire fighting system and equipment, deeply knowledge of fire vehicle and their design, during fire training activities
Pros
Great exposure to your domain
Cons
Over stressed due to less manpower
Happy with job but find another location now. With this job learning more and more... And i also more prefrable to relocate at bhuj for my best future..
Good work culture. Friendly teammates. Security . Competitive environment. If you show your hardwork and dedication then there is appreciation for your work.
Best work environment for all and helpful hr services and best staff for understand and teach us if we are lack of some knowledge, best company and environment
Pros
Best company experience
Cons
Overall very good experience in ril. Good family life. Specially township life. Good arrangements for playground. Good development , learning then leading.