Reliance Industries Ltd logo

Reliance Industries Ltd Management reviews

Clear
Work-Life Balance

Found 432 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,624 reviews

Interested and good looking of world's largest refinery

Natural atmosphere to the plant near by ane good behavior of all employees of reliance group.Good policy of getting work output from employees.most important think is Safety first with work.

Excellent

All over experiences is good. RIL treat like a family member. I am learn about management as well customer services. Good environment Good management Even good working experience. No hard part in RIL, working familiar and focused on your KPIs.

Good place to learn and manage

Great place to learn nitty gritty of Oil and Gas sector downstream (Petchem). Easily accessible management to guide and excite you for your career growth. Lot of new technologies tested in Oil and Gas sector so lot of learning.

Overall good.

There is no transparency in HR policy. There is some different between core and FTE. They are not given facility to contract employees same as permenant employees.

Good

Very supportive and security for employees, Facilities ,Life time insurance and pension management for employees And every time spport our employees

Good place to start career

RIL is great place to work and learn. The management is well organized. RIL promotes freshers to learn and grow in their career. Tough time line of job but it's okay.

Most enjoyable company

Osm company I a want again again join company best company in my life if I got chance I join ever in reliance learnt to much .best management ever I have seen

work culture is good enough

Working here was very amazing with respect to management,team spirit culture and application of advanced technology.The best thing is its HR policy and family gatherings.

Productive & Fun @ Workplace

They should have at least 5 days a week culture or 2nd or 4th Saturday Off. Like they have given in their other corporate offices in Jamnagar or Hazira.

Work culture

Work culture is excellent, learning platform will help to boost career. Top management are easy to approach in case of any issue in execution to get their guidance, team work.

Jobs at Reliance Industries Ltd

See more jobs

A great opportunity work in RIL CBM

It's a great pleasure to work at reliance . Work environment is very good. Eco friendly environment. Overall it's "ONE TEAM". I am working here as security executive. FĂ cilities and motivation is main part here .

Old beliefs and no work life balance

Pathetic culture, New ideas are not supported. HR clueless about policies. Mandatory 3 months notice period to be serve. There are no exception cases.

Productive and fun place to work with a lot of challenges

A rewarding experience after my MBA with terrific mentors and opportunities. During my time at the company, I have been fortunate to move across various departments and gain first-hand experience in procurement and supplier management.

productive and Learning a lot

Good place to make career job safety is pretty much good working environment flexible time-shifts Nice management latest technology implementation

Work ing in Reliance very interesting.

Reliance industries LTD jamnagar .work from oct 2012to Dec.2017.as a Sr.manager.executive engineer at site.very interested for doing job.all managers are very helpful and good behavior.

Excellent experience

A person will not face any management and knowledge or competency barrier in any other Industry after working with Reliance. Best exposure and world class training is provided.

No Jobs security

Ril is very good and very interested working culture, but jobs security is "0" ZERO, many politics management in construction and project site. This issue only construction project site

Management behaviour is very bad

I worked as a ndt technician in reliance industries limited , jamnagar , gujarat past few months awesome plant and very good site for beginners. But our contracted companys management is very bad

Though they work like mnc but thinking is traditional gujarathi culture

got good experience under Epc model of project management . Reliance being industrial house they work time bound completing inhouse or industry building. it was nice working with them

Pros

Being

Very friendly and well discipline work place with good enviornment both for employees and business partner.

.Day start in Reliance with positive excitement with leadership-mind set. . Here we learnt a lot from DuPont and Reliance Self Training department both external and internal. . Reliance management has regularly updated us every thing health , safety, environment and management new through REEL-outlook and magazine. Its hardest part of the job is Fix-term employment. . Reliance always had been provided enjoyable movement to us and our family during out tenure.

Work is not well distributed among the team members.

There is problem in the management between planning and execution. Pay scale and increments are not encouraging. Laboratory is well equipped and no limitations of chemical supply.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Reliance Industries Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2