Reliance Industries Ltd logo

Work-Life Balance
Pay & Benefits

Found 338 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,624 reviews

Productive and relaxed

It's a very good working environment for any one at any level of experience. Very good salary packages offered as per your experience. Good working culture. Good bosses. You learn while you work. You get appreciated by your seniors for your efforts which is really encouraging.

Pros

OT for engineers also

Cons

Long working hours but get paid for it so no one as such

Excellent

Working Culture is very good, job responsibilities shared with everyone very properly, very relaxed and respectful place to work, salary structure should improve.

Ok

It was great working with Reliance insurance company. They have taken care of the employees very well. Salary and bonus were given on time. Nice work culture.

Very nice

Working condition very fine. Work is very much. Infrastructure is good. Canteen facility is better. Transportation is good from the residence to the working site in due time.

Verygood

I like to rejoin Reliance industries Ltd. I have experience in material and warehouse supervisor in reliance industries I recommend to all guys work life, family time salary structure, timely incremen, job security even though our self security also there in reliance thas why I like to rejoin Reliance industries Ltd.

Relaxed and Semi Government Enviornment

This is best company in terms of work life balance and overall benefits to the employees. but at the same time employees doesn't get growth opportunists. It is recommend to join Reliance if you wish to retire from the this company only. till then keep doing jobs at other places

I was located in the chemical plant. It was fun to work there. though i was there only for 2 month,as it was my internship. people were good and helpful.

Good

Its a very good company & environment to work here & specially feeling secure during Job Tenure, Also employee benefits are providing by company are very needful & necessary for employees, so overall its semi government company culture.

Nothing else

Job not secured in reliance industries Pvt LTD. Not velue my work in my departments. But saraly provide good and salary pain in timely. After all demock me .

productive and Learning a lot

Good place to make career job safety is pretty much good working environment flexible time-shifts Nice management latest technology implementation

Jobs at Reliance Industries Ltd

See more jobs

It has fixed 8 hours job. Good culture Learnt a lot from my seniors I was working in Warehouse and dispatch department. Other facilities are food, travel and accommodation.

Productive and Fun place with Multiple Cultural and Sports Events

Reliance campus is beautiful with a huge number of employees. It is a good place if one looks for good culture, security and job benefits, but salary pay is low.

i wasted my life in reliance footprint

i joined as csa in reliance footpirnt after 3 year they made me adm and just paid only 11k for which i was not able to meet my requirements and this have work from 7 years still contine as adm i mailed to coo for my salary increase and regional mangaer but they did not do it at last i decide to leave company there no growth even for gruaduates working they work but no pay high salary

Pros

salary on time

Cons

no growth on time and salaries is very less

Nice working in RIL

Happy to part of RIL but just on third party pay roll. Not willing to leave . Good culture job. Happy to be party of job. Got many information about flight and other things also.

hotel manegment,driving,machine oppreting

reliance is the best company in the world , all thing is very wel hear and all fesility avilable hear ,company give u pf fond ,bima,doctory and big salary also

Truly political ambience but treasure of knowledge

Truly political ambience with mixed Indian culture gained knowledge as work exposure is unlimited low compensation compared to industrial standards no motivation from management

Pros

work exposure and opportunity for gaining knowledge

Cons

low compensation to work executed, politics in work place

Great workplace

Great to work. India's biggest firm with world class amenities. Growth is a constraint at reliance. The work culture is great. Can try if u get a good raise

excellent work experience

Reliance is the best way to learn about instrumentation. and The system side is not learning but reliance is also good in salary safety has the best reliance.

Good

The good work culture and timely salary. The technical knowledge grows. No politics between internal staff. Th flexible timings. The promotion is too much tough.

Not good for short time job and also anual salary growth is very poor

Other facility and working culture is average But never join to as FTE employee due to no any system like Increments, bonus, confirmation, promotion etc.

Pros

no any free lunch, breakfast, tea etc.

Cons

long hrs is available but not forsely and also provided the OT but very less..

very good

In overall area company was very good til 2014. now heading towards good, work culture is getting deteriorating day by day. Also benefits and rewards are declining.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Reliance Industries Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2