Reliance Industries Ltd logo

Work-Life Balance
Pay & Benefits

Found 525 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,624 reviews

Very Good place to work

That was the best journey of my life. Hopefully, when I will get an opportunity to work there .I will be feel lucky.The best thing I like this organization is skill development ways

Pros

Trainings

Cons

Differentiate FTE and core employee

Na

Career grow companyMordenise with technologyGood training development centerExcelllent managementGrowth oriented companyExcellent technology with introducing newly equipment

Best company to kick start your career

Best company to kick start your career. Excellent learning and experience. Competitive but collaborative atmosphere which nurtures growth through learning and practice.

The people who left this company have the most annoying experiences.

1. The people who left this company have the most annoying experiences. 2. The one who are still in the company may have perhaps the best of the experiences. 3. The one who are planning to leave this company are in pursue of better experience. 4. The one who don't have any plan, doesn't want any experience.

Good and open working environment

Learning environment,Focus on Innovation,Diversity,Working at different locations,Focus on Health, Safety and Environment of employees, Focus on corporate social Responsibilities

good

difficult to balance personal Nad professional life in Reliance industries limited. But once you can handle the stress of Reliance industries limited, then you can work any surrounding.

A typical day at work

The most enjoyable part of my life in reliance. Salry time is very good. 21st of month to 2oth of month. Salary date us 30th of every month. Bright future

Great Learning curve for Life

Reliance gives you immense freedom to learn every aspect of Engineering, Procurement and Construction. Its upto an individual to grab the opportunity and move on for the success.

Pros

Multiple benefits

Cons

Overtime work without credit

Good learning experience

Good learning experience and work-life balance. Got practical experience in a real-world data science problem using machine learning and python. Got good mentoring from all senior colleagues.

It was huge company and great team work

As per my experience I believe it was excellent team work experience because It is the one of biggest company in India so that's project also bigger then other. As well as that environment of work place was inspire me a lot.

Jobs at Reliance Industries Ltd

See more jobs

Best place to work

Excellent company to work till your retirement. But my personal experience after working 14 years with RIL was not appreciable. I was both emotionally and psychologically distrurbed due to the behaviour of some higher officials, so had to resign for my mental peace.

Not a good place to work at.

Don't join specially if you are getting hired for the bond team. They make false promises that you will get a chance to work on Blockchan, AI and other trending technologies. But it's all a lie. Specially the Jio BOND Team, they hire bright students from good colleges and spoil their career. And if try to leave the company they force you to pay an amount and leave and don't let you serve notice period.

Good place to work but no work life balance

A good place to work but no work-life balance. If you are part of commissioning activities then you might have to go to work at any point of time if the need arises

Better experience & inspiring.

It more reliable & good experience in both technically & professionally as well as good working environment. Also inspiring to parform good role and also increase our career. I also advise to other people who increase growth in life. Thanks to all.

Productive and growth oriented

Nice compnay to work, competitive , nice seniours to work with . It is a growth oritented company. I have sped more than 8 years abd have got great experice in the organistaion

Reliance is a good Company to build your Career and prospective Growth.

Reliance is a good Company to work with.Lots of Opportunity to learn and explore. Bosses are very good and work environment is quite vibrant. Reliance Foundation takes care of social responsibility and Reliance as the company pave the way for future and live to its motto that Growth is Life.

Very good company to start your career

Work culture is good..salary is little bit less when compared to other companies.. We can learn new things. Overall a good company to start your career.

Good

Reliance industry limited good culture all facility job security all management helpful nature and always supporting team and time to time daily update and all...

Highly Stressful

Initially it was good at start , however gradually it came to know that there were very high political environment, no family life. Politics between management levels .

Company is a good platform to start your career. You learn sr ground level. Once you advance ahead your payload increases with experience.

Company is a good platform to start your career. You learn at ground level. Once you advance ahead your payload increases with experience. You are responsible for a lot of activities going around. Everything is done in a team.

Internship Life

I had done an internship that was required by my course credit fulfillment. It's a very professional atmosphere with everyone typically engaged with their own work/ department. However one can really understand what a typical life on a GET looks life in the future and its a choice one needs to make whether to pursue that or not.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Reliance Industries Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2