Reliance Industries Ltd logo

Work-Life Balance
Pay & Benefits

Found 525 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,624 reviews

Very Good place to work

That was the best journey of my life. Hopefully, when I will get an opportunity to work there .I will be feel lucky.The best thing I like this organization is skill development ways

Pros

Trainings

Cons

Differentiate FTE and core employee

Verygood

I like to rejoin Reliance industries Ltd. I have experience in material and warehouse supervisor in reliance industries I recommend to all guys work life, family time salary structure, timely incremen, job security even though our self security also there in reliance thas why I like to rejoin Reliance industries Ltd.

A competetive place to work

Life has competition in all sort of phases, I learnt at RIL. We have to work really hard to get ourselves moving with the scenarios. A dediction and patience is the key of success there.

Very relaxed. Best in Class facilities.

The work culture at RIL is very relaxed. The best thing about working at RIL are the amenities and facilities received by the employees. The company values the other commitments of the employees and provide the best opportunity to maintain work-life balance.

Relaxed and Semi Government Enviornment

This is best company in terms of work life balance and overall benefits to the employees. but at the same time employees doesn't get growth opportunists. It is recommend to join Reliance if you wish to retire from the this company only. till then keep doing jobs at other places

Excellent place to start ones career in this field

Lots of learning opportunities. Great place to learn about carious machinery and how it works. Personal development will definitely happen. It can get a bit too much as the workload is always high and there's no time for lazing around.

Pros

Great Township and excellent employee satisfaction outside of work

Cons

Stressful and Hectic

Amazing To Work For

Reliance Is a great platform for any professional. The company works on their ethics & legacy. The company is so advanced that you can learn so many new things in your life

Working Place

People Have losts & Losts of work Too Many Restrictions No work is done without Permit No Work Is done without Operate Sign IFR suit is mandatory SAP work is Important

Pros

Break time is good enough

Cons

Too much work

A very good company to start & develop professional career

A very good company to start & develop professional career. The company gives good opportunity to build technical and managerial skills. One can get the opportunity to work on latest technology. Very strong HSEF culture to ensure incident free jobs.

Productive & full of opportunity to excel.

To work as a client, it is one of the best organization which encourages & teaches to be perfect in all aspects of work both theoretically & practically.\ .

Jobs at Reliance Industries Ltd

See more jobs

Good job after age of 40

Good working culture,less loaded, recommend for people who have age above 40. Relax environment,on contract person also have job security...so recommend.

Providing Value to All stakeholders

Feels Amazing to be part of this esteemed organization, The Organization is well Managed & work is tracked at every step. Organization provides the opportunity to grow, learn & implement our findings at work.

Good place to start career

RIL is great place to work and learn. The management is well organized. RIL promotes freshers to learn and grow in their career. Tough time line of job but it's okay.

Na

Good company for working Facilities provided at company are good. Township at jamnagar is well maintained and also comprising various types of facilities.

The most enjoyable part of the job

All sir nd medam supported in work motivated Good thinking all job worker nature good frndly nature sir nd medam reliance industrial limited very work hard

Most enjoyable company

Osm company I a want again again join company best company in my life if I got chance I join ever in reliance learnt to much .best management ever I have seen

work culture is good enough

Working here was very amazing with respect to management,team spirit culture and application of advanced technology.The best thing is its HR policy and family gatherings.

Good

Its a very good company & environment to work here & specially feeling secure during Job Tenure, Also employee benefits are providing by company are very needful & necessary for employees, so overall its semi government company culture.

Very nice

Reliance Industries LTD is very nice company and future bright all staff, Company think about all Sr. staff and saubdinate staff is satisfied with work on healthy atomshphere nor any worried in his job.

Productive & Fun @ Workplace

They should have at least 5 days a week culture or 2nd or 4th Saturday Off. Like they have given in their other corporate offices in Jamnagar or Hazira.

Productive workplace

ITS my good experience. i have learn about column internal job,reactor,vessel etc. its good place fr construction job. its my 1st job in my life like starting my carrier

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Reliance Industries Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2