Reliance Industries Ltd

Reliance Industries Ltd Employee Reviews

Found 1,573 reviews matching the search
I have completed my apprentice in reliance industry, It was excellent experience working there, as well as Good coligue with better humidity. Aa well as I have also experience as Electrical supervisor.
excellent job opportunities, largest refinery, different job roles, working in teams, most emphasis on safety than production, new technologies & efficient operations.
1. Can make it more engaging to work for the employee community at RIL, Jamnagar. Feels like working in a ghost town. 2. Please give rotation of roles/departments for employees within. It'll make them grow holistically.
Working with Reliance Industries Limited is a good experience for me .i learn mamy thing and enhance my skill and managerial skill.also learn about the operation of plant
Good place to work, good atmosphere, management is very well directing the staffs, effortless work, low pressure, I will suggest my friends to Reliance Industries Limited
Please search for other companies you will have better option. ..keep this company as last option to join....overall not so good. No any employee is happy in this company .
You get all benefits only if you are selected as permanent employee. Benefits like internal job change, career acceleration programs, paid educational sabbatical, paternity leaves etc. That said even if you are a fixed term employee the learning avenues are great like online learning, LinkedIn courses etc. You need to be in a team under a good Lead to gain rich experience.
lots of fun, lots of work and good work culture, work starts early, have to be good team performer and working with management will help you to learn fast.
Good experience, command and control, excellent, best experience of working with this company.in every field time management skills, man management good experience.
My company is Brinse associates .well experience in reliance project I have a good exp in comapany All safety rules and gears are followed very well and the subordinates are well expertised and all the safety rules are followed as per the law
Working in the concern is very good experience. And able to learn many things about the customer experience. And more useful for carrier growth. And able to learn more experience.
Pros
Very good
Great working culture. Can manage and balance work & life equally. Job security is important for every one, which is truly experienced here at Reliance.
Pros
Work life balance
Cons
Not much
Good working place SM is very good person and every one they are doing good job every day i enjoyed my work they are very friendly culture people we learn more points
It's my pleasure to have a job in RIL- jamnagar,where provide step to go ahead in career. I Got golden opportunity in RIL- Jamnagar , where I got success key in future .
The reliance is a good company the company policy are better....for tha employee..the company taking forward the employees...the company employee has a good behavior for customers and parmoter the management is good....
Normal day for working. supportive management. Good work culture. as working area manager difficult to work all the record and person. Work with all the sub ordinate making good environment.
Excellent place to learn and grow, team work and prompt procedures are best followed. Organogram is maintained. Finally a fresher can learn many things in Reliance
Worked with Reliance JIO infocom approx 1 and half years. Company is very good and growing in every field but management is not good and They presrized the employees everyday and job security is nill in this company
Independently handled all secretarial, administrative and co-ordination work for the President over and above the normal office routine work including self-correspodence.
Working is having very competitive , tight schedule that sometimes become stressful and frustrating. The top management is very understanding , middle one needs to be improved.
We should be like mobile phone , where you can be ready for any upgradation like Android 4 to 10. Your mind should be ready for any new challenge, so that you will be ready forrace
Pros
Aggressive competition among others
Cons
Every one measured with the same stick