Reliance Industries Ltd

Reliance Industries Ltd Employee Reviews

Found 1,573 reviews matching the search
I have completed my apprentice in reliance industry, It was excellent experience working there, as well as Good coligue with better humidity. Aa well as I have also experience as Electrical supervisor.
Reliance fresh is a part of reliance industries LTD it's has many branches in India and in Chandigarh also I working in reliance fresh in 9month According to my experience it is hardest job
Pros
Free tea
Cons
Good t shirts
Work would start at around 9 am and end at 6pm. Bus was provided for daily commute. Management was good. Everyone was friendly. The job was good and there were times when work was challenging but seniors helped and guided me through.
Very good place to learn various skills and increase knowledge. I learnt to work with large teams and various departments. Got to know the communication strategies and channels that are used to communicate effectively and efficiently.
If you are in the manufacturing/ production side, all you will be doing is manual labour like opening and closing valves, climbing up monkey ladders, shouting at contract workers all throughout your shift. Even IIT and NIT graduates are recruited for this regular routine activities and i feel that working there is a shear wastage of potential.
Best place to start your career. Full of opportunities and Industrial Exposure. Here I got trained and given exposure to the best technologies/equipment in the world.
I would not mind working for them as they have good atmosphere to work with. The office & workplace is brand new. The rigs and tools they have had ae all brand new. The transportation and accommodation are all good. The working environment is good. The attitude of the young people we taught were also good.
Pros
Cons
The contract was not long enough
No, much work for IT people. There is work in SAP department, for other departments people are just coming to office to punch. Worst HR, if we ask for a department switch, they will ask us to resign
Excellent work planing for project with time frame .excellent project management. Good job culture. Job satisfaction. Good salary. Life balancing. Overall Ril work experience very good.
The work is very enjoyable and staff members are very nice and cooperative.They organised many training programs for new workers to train them. Work shifts are changed weekly so no one feel irritation.
Reliance industries life very good future. We can see first safety for self body . Reliance management is good. Good salary , many more studying in reliance industries
Working Culture is very good, job responsibilities shared with everyone very properly, very relaxed and respectful place to work, salary structure should improve.
So so nice compny Best workplace culture ans fentastic menejment i also work intrested all time agree job this compny. Also time menejment .best sellry and best staf. Wery wery so nice comny
I had work experience in operation, manufacturing & also R&D also having experience in application development, willing to work & get opportunity to learn
Chance to handle world class Instrument and technology Improve your basic knowledge Seniors are very much helpful Weekly presentation at conference room
Reliance company is a best company in my work to do it again start a company in the work place in lucknow to get started on the work in reliance company
It was great working with Reliance insurance company. They have taken care of the employees very well. Salary and bonus were given on time. Nice work culture.
Work Place is very great, up line down line is very helpful, your good idea is very valuable. productivity going high, each and every work doing is under SOP,
Working condition very fine. Work is very much. Infrastructure is good. Canteen facility is better. Transportation is good from the residence to the working site in due time.
My work area, my senior person support is the great in my life. Reliance industry is the best working place of many worker and best selerise company in overall Gujarat.
I like to rejoin Reliance industries Ltd. I have experience in material and warehouse supervisor in reliance industries I recommend to all guys work life, family time salary structure, timely incremen, job security even though our self security also there in reliance thas why I like to rejoin Reliance industries Ltd.