Reliance Industries Ltd

Reliance Industries Ltd Employee Reviews

Found 1,569 reviews matching the search
It's a very good working environment for any one at any level of experience. Very good salary packages offered as per your experience. Good working culture. Good bosses. You learn while you work. You get appreciated by your seniors for your efforts which is really encouraging.
Pros
OT for engineers also
Cons
Long working hours but get paid for it so no one as such
Excellent company to work till your retirement. But my personal experience after working 14 years with RIL was not appreciable. I was both emotionally and psychologically distrurbed due to the behaviour of some higher officials, so had to resign for my mental peace.
Don't join specially if you are getting hired for the bond team. They make false promises that you will get a chance to work on Blockchan, AI and other trending technologies. But it's all a lie. Specially the Jio BOND Team, they hire bright students from good colleges and spoil their career. And if try to leave the company they force you to pay an amount and leave and don't let you serve notice period.
Good career and learning platform. Safety standard is excellent which you ever had seen anywhere in the world. Training system is very good. Don't please join as a fixed time employee. Permanent employees will be treating you as a slave and GET/Assistant. This is the only negative part which i can recommend to all career finding professionals.
A good place to work but no work-life balance. If you are part of commissioning activities then you might have to go to work at any point of time if the need arises
* Best place to work, * Good knowledge gain, * Software skill learn like SP3D, RIEM,Auto Cad, planning to work and exciting.. * Time to pay salary.....
Spent more than four years. I was in PR department and I enjoyed my job very nicely. Salary was timely , 1st of every month deposited into my bank without late .
Full freedom. No working pressure I have fully enjoyment and my staf is very good any time support. I have any questions so should be very fast response...
Flexible timing with total 45 hours work required in a week. Working at RIL helped me in developing keen interest in Supply chain and by lanning for RIL domestic market's supply and demand, I have inherited concepts of supply chain which can be helpful for any employer. Good working culture with plethora of extra curricular opportunities apart from the regular job role.
I think the best private company to work in india will be Reliance . RIL take care of its employees very very well. The work culture is more related to Indian culture, enjoying festivals and every occasion RIL has
This flatform is wery wery nice And my office staff wery help full to given to deciplene and cultural And one more thing Reliance industries is the biggest industries in the world
It more reliable & good experience in both technically & professionally as well as good working environment. Also inspiring to parform good role and also increase our career. I also advise to other people who increase growth in life. Thanks to all.
very good & all the staff is cooperative and supporting Nature , all thr Engineer and Department head is good all so canteen facility is good most of every plant near about canteen is there ,all so every 3 hrs tea and snack is distributed Near your plant
Highly growth Nice job culture More knowledge about job High rated management Free fell to work Create new idea Job location Job atmosphere Independent work
its nice company & good experience in oil & gases filledLimited (RIL) is an Indian multinational conglomerate company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. Reliance owns businesses across India engaged in energy, petrochemicals, textiles, natural r
Nice compnay to work, competitive , nice seniours to work with . It is a growth oritented company. I have sped more than 8 years abd have got great experice in the organistaion
Reliance is a good Company to work with.Lots of Opportunity to learn and explore. Bosses are very good and work environment is quite vibrant. Reliance Foundation takes care of social responsibility and Reliance as the company pave the way for future and live to its motto that Growth is Life.
Work culture is good..salary is little bit less when compared to other companies.. We can learn new things. Overall a good company to start your career.
Reliance industry limited good culture all facility job security all management helpful nature and always supporting team and time to time daily update and all...
Overall good, join at good salary as increment are very poor. Infrastructure is good Learning is taken care if one is inclined Promotions and appraisals are not fairly discussed and depends on their choice.
Excellent for work culture. Management is very honest and discipline. All staffs are very cooperative and helpful. They are all productive. Overtime is here.
Pros
Here nothing is free
Cons
8 hrs duty and then over time