Reliance Nippon Life Insurance

Reliance Nippon Life Insurance Employee Reviews

India667 reviews

nipponrlicinsurancetargetorganisationbranchadvisorlife

All the employees in sales will enjoy his job

Here the target or goal to achieve is more rewarding...how much business you will produce the more you benefits as Incentive. HR with Meeting explain the key potential Area and key performance Area very well and helping in the path of success and very well training department and trainer are there for your help.

Pros

Very Simple and clear

Cons

No....as per your flexibility

Productive and place for learning, with training and reviews, apart from this you get incentives plus salary , you come to learn the technics to interact with customers with problem solving techniques

Reliance Nippon Life Insurance insights

What people like
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Support from manager
  • Ability to learn new things

Good work place

Very good and flexible working place.. It's ladies empowerment channel. The work timing are flexible and it's quite a interesting job. It's face to face ladies channel where in there a scope fir financial and career development .

Very Productive and Customer Service Satisfaction at it best

While handling a difficult or frustrated customer, I learnt how to empathized and carefully handle the situation. Team building and safe workplace cultureRegular Training session for improvementTough task was to convert a typical and unsatisfied customer in happy and lifelong relation with full of satisfaction guaranteed. Most lovable and enjoyable part was to work in a team with different cultural people.

Productive and fun work place best company

This is best comany. Comapny give me my money at my work and company need more people so join the comapny this company is best company . Come to the company and earn money and some fun at work

God company

A good place to work. Opportunity to learn new things and for growth to0.Colleagues are very helpful.The interview process was also good.It was a great opportunity.

Pros

Good environment

Cons

No cons

Productive and fun work place

Good and fun work place.. productive,encourage, competitive environment. Helpfull and good behaviour of all colegues.safe work environment for females.

Pros

Work timing depends on me

Awesome Company to Work

Awesome experience...very nice company.Management is very good....Employee oriented company.....No.1 Life Insurance Company in India.Company registered under IRDAI....

Pros

All good

Not satisfactory

I have been working in this company since 2019 but there was no issue except salary.And to get promotion u need to work since extra working hour. That's it.

Completely satisfied with my work

In my workplace I learnt having patience, concentration, punctuality, time management so many things. I was managing cash, customers, employees everything. Workplace culture was very nice. Now again I am eagerly seeking for such a wonderful opportunity.

Average

Average not so good.Team need to be more structured. Upper management should work on lead rather than pushing their subordinate to missell.Unnecessary putting pressure on employees results high attriation of this company.Overall company is very good but upper management is below average.

Pros

Flexibility

Cons

Product

Learning and Fun place

We can learn every day what to work and how ro work with culture.How to manage business in occurred condition.We can learn new things.Incriment is not good but you can do better for you.

Pros

Cons

15 to 20 Minutes'

Product is very goodNot a single issue with productManagement is not good.QR Scanner process is too lengthy

Not a single issue with productManagement is not good.QR Scanner process is too lengthyCustomer Trust issue with the companyProduct & Internal Training is very poor

Good place

A good place to work, however, the salary package is average to survive the inflation. Nine hours of duty and relaxation on weekends. Management is good but be cautious when u aren't competing the given task. Or u have to complete the work by extending ur shift.

Protective very good team work

You learn many things and very positive thing is team work everyone is always ready to help other and even everyone can put their opinions and freedom to speak even in front of seniors they always ready to listen our problems ideas and they give chance to everyone to prove their capability.

Pros

Free Launch

Cons

Productive and good learning place

I like to work in reliance Nippon the environment for me is best best working platform for insurance sector .One of the highly qualified BMS and RMS to support us

Work is to difficult and they partiality between employee

HR are not ready to answer they just send offer letter they are not solve problem not friendly and BM are also not helping they team they only supports one who they need and for other they not do minimumm support they are not ready do

Not enough good

Not helping people to grow it take employees just as products if they can produce then they are good other wise they don't even care us but might be if we have something to do it will teach us.

Pros

Alternative day work

Cons

High target

Productive and Homely environment

It's a very nice experience to work at Reliance Nippon Life insurance company Ltd. Homely atmosphere and supporting management. I enjoy at the time of my working period.

Pros

Supporting Management

Cons

Not a bad place to work. But less training during my days. It could have been better with trainings. Activities to engage employees was lacking. Rewards and recognition was also very less

Pros

Normal

Cons

Normal

Not mentally and physically problem

I can growth my self, the work environment belong to my nature.also other employee can growth themselves, good leadership and transparency work policy.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Reliance Nippon Life Insurance. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Reliance Nippon Life Insurance with