Reliance Nippon Life Insurance

Reliance Nippon Life Insurance Employee Reviews in Kolkata, West Bengal

Kolkata, West Bengal20 reviews

Good working experience

Work experience is good. Trainers are good . Beginners have to struggle. Environment is good. Security is good. Neat and tidy work place. Colleuges are fine and friendly.

Not satisfactory

I have been working in this company since 2019 but there was no issue except salary.And to get promotion u need to work since extra working hour. That's it.

Reliance Nippon Life Insurance insights

What people like
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Ability to learn new things

Productive and Homely environment

It's a very nice experience to work at Reliance Nippon Life insurance company Ltd. Homely atmosphere and supporting management. I enjoy at the time of my working period.

Pros

Supporting Management

Na

WORST company to work. the management means the branch manager and above treats people like a maid servant. They do not have any work culture. HR is a sleeping department. The CEO never response on the mail or regional head do not talk to the juniuor collegue

Pros

Na

Cons

Na

Not a fruitful and good place to work

Very bad place to work no ethics, no job security, no leaves ,even your emergency leaves may get cancelled .and moreover good leads are given to only few preferred employees rest are given revival expired and non contactable data's which is of no use

Pros

Nothing as such applicable

Cons

No Sunday off no vacations, except for higher management employees

insurance company

i love this job because i love to talk with customer that's why i really like that i learned that how to sell insurance i am learn quickly that's why like our TL(team lieder).

Wonderful team management.Strong work force.

Wonderful team management.Strong work force.Diversified field.Good knowledge sharing. Committed to value person growth is unlimited.look good and get more out of life with brands

Promoting sales, coordination between valued customers and management, arranging meetings.. I also like fun with collegues

Worked for promoting sales, coordination with valued customers and management,I always made fun and Coordinate with my colleagues for better relation.

Pros

Free lunch

Sales

Monday is always a typical day for everyone, go rush, contacts your executive for open a call, it is always fun and learning part too, also a hard review.

Productive and fun workspace

Good company but management at ground level was not upto the mark.There was a good jot culture at HO level which was not maintained at branch level by concern authority.

Pros

Nothing to say.

Cons

Nothing to say.

good working environment

Assisting And Coordinating With The Branch Manager For Solving The Issues And Problems Of Corporate Tie-up Salary Accounts Related To Services Carrying Out Different Promotional And Branding Activities. Catering The Needs Of After Sales Service

Pros

good incentive structure

Cons

long working hours

My experience

No time limits to work. But overall experience with reliance group is not good. Be cautious and always keep looking for better option

working with planning

one day our company broadband link not properly work and customer(30 customer) waiting for the service.i request to customer that please wait for the service we are take some time due to system problem. if you request to customer then no issue creat. all the work if we done with planning then total event properly complete. if our work share with my all partner then total work somthly complete.. policy issuance is the hardest part of the job. total job is the enjoyable.. in this company good salary benefit and job secure. job culture and managment good

Pros

free tea

Cons

8hours

Search for back office - office assistant job

I have learned a lot from RLIC, mainly how to service to the customer in different situation. Management is really strong and disciplined. Co workers are helpful. Office time - present time was fixed

 A proactive planner with expertise in maintaining relationship with decision makers, establishing excellent levels of retention

Maintaining healthy & cordial relationships among the team members to ensure achievement of all individual and group targets , Celebrating birthday parties of employees in office. Arrangement of small branch celebrations before any traditional holidays like -Holi, Durga Puja, childern's days etc. Handling Pressure of management etc .

Pros

Healthy working ambiance

Cons

No revalent plan of business generation and development

Na

Working hours too long. Overall good one. Good company with positive attitudes. Though pay structure is not good for operation dept.

productive

every day & every moment is typically starting,I have learned from there how to close all the calls,customer handling & mainly team handling,my some colleagues are good but they sometime creates political issues.the most hardest part of this company agent recruit & keep patience on unnecessary pressure on my job. I have never find any type of enjoyment in this job.

It is Aggression all the way...

Relentless aggression makes Reliance have the best crack sales force in the Insurance Industry in India.

Pros

Aggressive

Cons

Poor work life balance

seling policies

it was fun to work ovr here learned a lot of things about insurance..............

Pros

bm helpful

Cons

long hrs

Entry level Financial Experience

Reliance Life Insurance was my entry to a financial sector. I learned a lot about financial sector, day to day changing global economy. Simple way I can say that Reliance tought me different side of financial sector.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Reliance Nippon Life Insurance. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Reliance Nippon Life Insurance with