Reliance Nippon Life Insurance

Reliance Nippon Life Insurance Employee Reviews in Mumbai, Maharashtra

Mumbai, Maharashtra61 reviews

Good organisation in terms of office building, cleanliness etc. However, work life balance is average.

Nice Brand to work for. However, it needs to focus a bit more on work life balance. You get to interact with various companies under the mother company and various heads of departments.

nice place to work and learn

Nice place to work and learn. competitive colleagues, professional work culture, supportive and knowledgeable superiors. you always have an option of do and think something out of the box. your work will always be appreciated.

Productive and Fun

Productive and Fun Best place to work, and deliver result on time, of course that will create long working hours. U can enjoy while u work and have fun.

Pros

Best place to work

Cons

Long working hours

International Business

I was one of the few people to be a part of the International Business team in India as this was a fairly new line of business for Asset Management companies there. Some of the skills that I had to perform at my job was my interaction with overseas banks due to my exposure in Indias largest bank. I learned new skills such as Barra one, Bloomberg and fund structuring for institutional investors. I also had the opportunity to travel various countries due to the presence of investors in various jurisdictions. Client due diligence and application for RFP's were challenging and time consuming as there is a lot of data analysis and review of not only the funds that we offered but also of the organization. It was indeed a very interesting and enjoyable stint as I cherish all the wonderful experiences I had at the organization

Pros

Travel and interacting with international clients

Cons

Impact of markets on appetite for funds

I have been working in Reliance since last 2.5 years. There is lot of opportunity to learn and grow in this organisation. It is one of good payers in the industry

Pros

Good Pay

High performance culture

• The Product Management Function provides crucial interface between various departments of the company, particularly between sales and fund management • Engagement with distributors, investors and employees on market developments and product promotion • Preparation and dissemination of various reports and presentations The Company is the largest asset management companies in India with total AUM of 55 billion USD (as of Dec 2018) across mutual funds, managed assets and International Funds. The Company has a high performance culture, while at the same time deploying employee friendly HR practices. The Company is rates as one of the Best Employers in India (2018) by Aon and also as a Great Place to Work 2018 under the BFSI segment. The hardest and yet the best part of the job is that since the company is into multiple products and different lines of business, sometimes focusing on a particular aspect of job would be difficult.

Pros

Employee friendly

Cons

Attempting too many things at the same time

Work life Balance and job security

Good work culture and most enjoyable part my work life is at Reliance nippon life Insurance. Learned and Learning lot. Also for Job Security wise its very good.

Good company - but dont expect too much

Its a very good company given the average outside. But at the end of the day, its a Reliance ADAG company, and carries its typical attributes. Don't expect too much culture - farness - openness etc. But overall, absolutely fine to opt for.

opinion

Tech reviews program based deliveries by reporting ROI monthly strategy reviews to ascertain share between BAU and transformation projects Collaborative culture aggressive go to market good support universe from tech vendors fintech collaboration

Pros

assertive seniors

Cons

market pressures on delivery

Few Pros and cons...good company to work with... Long term stability... good atmosphere and structured company with high value and process oriented... Highly disciplined.

Pros

Good bonus structure

Cons

Sudden changes and withdrawal

Perfect place to work

They have all it takes to be a great company. The work ethos, the culture, the people is excellent. Once you are part of the company you wouldn't want to come out.

My management is very supportive and always helpful. Always ready to teach if anything I need to understand regarding work or even if it is out of work.

Pros

Fun activities

Learning & Productive Workplace

Its a great organisation for learning and gave independance to work according to thier experience and expertise. While working the daily deadlines and team oriented actions enabled me to raise my competency benchmark of leadership, team handling, project management and develop the human side of the business.

Pros

Timeline & Deadlines

Cons

Compensation gaps

About success in bussness

Get more benifiet in buissness I have a big project. If we want money in our life then we must have to good health.I hope you will consider my review and call me for a job.

Ambitious and energetic company with real opportunities. Management always try to listen to your need and find a way for you.

To start with, the most amazing part of this company is it does not let you feel like you are a employee. It feels like a family. Work is good and great seniors to guide. You feel you are in safe hands.

Good training modules for competitive work environment

Training is provided often to help cope with new job roles and responsibilities. The set processes and operations modules are pretty competitive. The workplace provide opportunities to excel in given role.

Nice to work

Good company having good location. Many otger activities like cricket, table tennis, etc.. Having good reputation in the industry. Nice work culture. P

Good

Appoinment of client by phone call,learned to handel client for co., management is good,work place culture is good, hard work to travel 100km daily for client,, ceo award is most enjoyable part..

Pros

hotel

Productive and Fun Place to work

Nice place to work Lot of things to learn Company helps you to pay your fees if you are interested to do field related higher studies Enjoy to work in this company

Layoff experience

Layoff specialists. OTHERWISE work culture was good and learned a lot of life isurance operations. got enough space to work . team work excellent.food superb

Good place To Work

Fun place to work & acquire good skills>pay structure depends on negotiation.Envirinment is ok however could be much better.Work preesure is balanced & ok

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Reliance Nippon Life Insurance. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Reliance Nippon Life Insurance with