Reliance Nippon Life Insurance

Reliance Nippon Life Insurance Employee Reviews for Customer Care Specialist

Customer Care Specialist18 reviews
India18 reviews

It was an average company to work with

The company was a good place to work with but could not continue because of some medical issues.The team members were very helpful and we all had a very good learning experience. Everyday was a new challenge but we all came out with flying colors

Thank you for supporting for employment too much helpfull application for fresh ers and experience d person for new opportunities india's most of people got employment throught indeed.

Adfc pvt ltd

ADFC specializes in back-office processing. ADFC provide back office staff to hdfc bank . really good time in my life and also i learn many things of retails asset operation & banking sector.

Good workplace

Process oriented company with good system. Work atmosphere is good and management is friendly. Career Growth is not remarkable. Working hours are not constant, extended beyond the limits during month ends.

Cons

long hours during month ends

Reliance Life Insurance is very good company

I had worked with Reliance Life insurance as a customer care executive for 2+ years (2007 to 2009). Reliance is a very good company with a good management.

Pros

Good company

Cons

Extra working hours without overtime.

operations

iam working as branch operations in our region we are 15 CCE are there we are worked as a team ,there will be cce meets in once in month our manager will explain our do's don't in reliance we are not working for time based job just we are doing result orient job.

good

Good. Able to learn Multi-tasking, Team work, Client Handing, Time Management, Providing information to clients, satisfying clients requirements.

Productivity

Good Productivity,Company have clear Opearation dashboard and operation parameter.and he have very clear bonus criteria and all others details. He have doing yearly survey for senior employer,like my superior boss and comany hr and other process related.

working with planning

one day our company broadband link not properly work and customer(30 customer) waiting for the service.i request to customer that please wait for the service we are take some time due to system problem. if you request to customer then no issue creat. all the work if we done with planning then total event properly complete. if our work share with my all partner then total work somthly complete.. policy issuance is the hardest part of the job. total job is the enjoyable.. in this company good salary benefit and job secure. job culture and managment good

Pros

free tea

Cons

8hours

Customer service

Customer Service, Renewal Calling, New Business and Renewal Receipting Petty Cash handling, Office Maintenance, Co workers are very friendly, I have learned many things in this field

Pros

At meeting

Cons

Team outing

Good Co-Workers to work with.

Company has a good working atmosphere created by the Co-Workers.though job security is very less as compared to the other companies but overall a good company to work with.

Good start

Spearheading efforts across handling various functions related to management of backend operations of the company. Handling day-to-day petty cash expenses of the branch. Facilitating timely disbursement of payments to our vendors through electronic payment module. Competently maintaining highest standards of customer service giving preference to customer satisfaction & promptly resolving customer problems & concerns.

it is a very good company with strong software systems. Even though the job volume is very high it does n't feel.

leading private sector life insurance company that caters their customers with wide range of insurance

Reliance life insurance Pvt.Ltd. The first company where I worked as Customer care executive from there I learned very much I got the knowledge about that how to work on a particular software got to know how to interact with the people of the corporate world and most important part was that I know about the Insurance and Insurance sector policies. Management is good,colleagues are nice because that was my first job so sometime I make some fault also, but managers were good they always encouraged me, working with reliance I always enjoyed and I learned everyday something new so, it was very nice experience to worked with Reliance.

Pros

Free tea/coffee

Cons

no long hours working

Prodective

There is no cooperation in co-workers , Learn more by my self, management not good.

Enjoyed lot and learned lot in Reliance life Insurance. Good Management JFM, month end and extensions are really typical days.

just working place

the company is good for providing the correct time salary , but the seniors are not supportive.. for the boss just you have work.. A typical day work . on month end and any advisers contest days working extra time ,for work no extra salary even you have work at midnight also

Pros

once upon time

Cons

worked long hours even midnight..

healthy enviroment

RLIC is good company but hireachy is not doing well at the time of apprisal. Basically i had revised MS-Office.

Pros

payrolls

Cons

9hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Reliance Nippon Life Insurance. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Reliance Nippon Life Insurance with

• Reliance Nippon Life Insurance
  • Customer Care Specialist
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?