Reliance Nippon Life Insurance

Reliance Nippon Life Insurance Employee Reviews for Sales Manager

Sales Manager129 reviews
India129 reviews

Not enough good

Not helping people to grow it take employees just as products if they can produce then they are good other wise they don't even care us but might be if we have something to do it will teach us.

Pros

Alternative day work

Cons

High target

My experience with reliance Nippon life insurance was very good and I recommend every energetic youth to work with reliance, you can get work satisfaction and good working culture.

Pros

Moral support

Cons

Office politics

Good company

Good company for work. Good culture HR policy very good.But if you are a new employee than you feel very stressful about old employee poltics.Thanks

Pros

Na

Good platform for fresher

I have joined this company as as Fresher then I have worked for 6 years. A very good environment for fresher. No salary issue in my service period. I have got my all allotment after quit of this company.

managment and all was very good

Management and all was very good and very but also very hardcore for business role so this is the just suggestion to all don't nervous when interview is going on

productivity and

Daily targets and good communication with customers daily sales targets and coordination with people right direction and right product recruiting advisor right direction and

Pros

Free launches

Cons

Long period

Good in incentive only not in salary package

Contests and incentives are very good but so bad is the salary range as for the high cadre. But as all insurance sector demand more,this is the only one company where you can do bare minimum business every month. Means not a huge goal sheet is there.

Life Insurance must in real life for enjoy

Reliance Nippon Life Insurance Company is a biggest industry company in insurance sector. Life Insurance must in real life for enjoy. I had a lot to learn by working in this company.

All are working in this good culture people.

Any job is doing easy by hard work. Any way neglected job it is difficult for any employee.so work hard every minute and every day.in this field target most important you are not achieve target in the month you are job is risk condition.so daily work planning is most imporrant.

Productive and fun working place

Very good atmosphere , i worked there as sales manager, good training they are giving, but having little pressure for that job, i got a good team from there

Pros

Correct date salary

Jobs at Reliance Nippon Life Insurance

Sales Manager positions
See more jobs

Sales Executive

• Responsible for Marketing & distribution of Products • Personal Visits & Email/ Telephonic correspondence done with clients • For local purchase, contacting all suppliers through phone & emails & trying to identify the lowest quote that can be prepared as quotation for the clients • Invoice submission to clients • Preparing Quotation & sending to all clients upon receiving their enquiry • Payment Follow Up’s with client • Maintains wide database of both client & supplier details. • Preparing Invoices/ Daily Delivery Notes & handing over to the customer. • Analyzing the market, including competitors and consumers • Online campaigns, web site, use of digital/social media • Preparing LPO to local suppliers as well as overseas suppliers • Maintaining stock report & ensuring orders are placed on time to avoid out of stock condition

Pros

Free Lunch

Very good Work style ,all work done in system

Everything is well, you can easily send your massage on Top management it right place to work . My experience in this company very good all rule and regulations are simple.

Pros

Free tea

Cons

Limited work hours

Productive and lost of fun work

Its a very good company. Management work are to good. Good director and support all employe to do good in work. Supportive team leaders. Fun work . Good environment. Good people.

Cons

Very good management for developing self

Reliance Nippon life Insurance is very good company in insurance industry.Here an employee develop day by day . Here claim settlement is best .The products are good.

Pros

Tea and meals in meeting

Cons

Woking time is everage

Productive & Relaxed work place

It's better place to work for freshers & experienced both. I suggest everyone to join this organisation if u want to fulfill your dream. My good wishes to job seekers.

Pros

No Time Boundation

Cons

Business Development Pressure

Its tough to work in insurance company

In insurance sector nothing is easy and predictable. Everyday is an examination day. It is very hard to survive in insurance industry and growth is further more difficult. Everything is depends upon the contacts you have in market to sell insurance products.

productive and Good place to work

Great company to work with to prove ourself. Learning is the nether achievement . Handling partners to drive towards the target. Employee is been well taken care with polite and learn them to handle in a successful way.

visionary

my day to the vision of improvement and always shine as a top level work culture is suitable as a freelanceso the way to online working and always be honest

Sales manager

Experience in Hotel Booking, reservations, designing of the itineraries. Contracting & negotiating with the hotels, Suppliers Good Domestic destination knowledge Give all hotel facilities information to the guest and assists them.

It was a pleasure to be a part of Reliance

It was fun working in Reliance Nippon Life Insurance Company Limited lots of benefits A person gets working in a company pay roll job pressure is there but still it is a better place to work with.

Nice in Work

Nice in Work and Growth of yourself and your Family. You Can Make others Family Happy by Saving There Finance and Guide the Path to Make there Families Happy.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Reliance Nippon Life Insurance. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Reliance Nippon Life Insurance with