Reliance Nippon Life Insurance

• Feeling of personal appreciation
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job

good

There is lots of pressure in insurance company & there is no time to prove yourself. Insurance sector is very hard. I don't wants to work in life insurance Co.

Good platform for fresher

I have joined this company as as Fresher then I have worked for 6 years. A very good environment for fresher. No salary issue in my service period. I have got my all allotment after quit of this company.

Good in incentive only not in salary package

Contests and incentives are very good but so bad is the salary range as for the high cadre. But as all insurance sector demand more,this is the only one company where you can do bare minimum business every month. Means not a huge goal sheet is there.

Productive and fun working place

Very good atmosphere , i worked there as sales manager, good training they are giving, but having little pressure for that job, i got a good team from there

Pros

Correct date salary

Cons

Very good management for developing self

Reliance Nippon life Insurance is very good company in insurance industry.Here an employee develop day by day . Here claim settlement is best .The products are good.

Pros

Tea and meals in meeting

Cons

Woking time is everage

It was a pleasure to be a part of Reliance

It was fun working in Reliance Nippon Life Insurance Company Limited lots of benefits A person gets working in a company pay roll job pressure is there but still it is a better place to work with.

Good company

Work culture is good,Salary incremental benefits are best,HR is good,Management is best,Products are good,learning experience is best,training programmes are knowledge based

challenging job

It was a challenging job for me to convert the people mind set to buy the insurance police,as because i was new to the job i learned from my mistakes, then i covered more number of people to buy insurance from me.

productive, healthy culture

It was very near to my home town and the the work only count for the incentives rather than the salary the corporate culture and friendly staff were really very cooperative.

Pros

corporate culture

Cons

less job security

In Reliance there is a felexibility of work

the best thing in Reliance is salary benefits. On last date of months salary have been released .in Reliance we feel proud that we are the part of Reliance who are the greatest name in whole country

Pros

Sunday

Cons

9.30. To 6.30

Nice Place To learn & Earn

Reliance Insurance is an industry interrupting, growth company in a growth sector. The culture is young, dynamic, but not reckless. Management is open with all employees and values contributions and consistently demonstrates a commitment to the betterment of the employees. The benefits and work environment are stellar.

Pros

Free Tea & Coffee

Stressed , abuse

The best part here is there is big scope if you are interested in earning , sky is the limit in this field , but here in office there is a crab mentality once u start to grow all ur peer will cut ur leg , all the time back door politics , nobody want to cooperate

Pros

Scope for good perks and monetary benefits

Cons

Politics, stressed environment

salary, growth and work culture

while working with RLIC, i felt that salary is good in Reliance and when you are performing well the growth is even better than other companies. but work culture of the company is not so good as i found because the pressure is unnecesarily put on the employess by their seniors.

Pros

work time freedom

Cons

unacceptable work culture

Worst work culture

I have very bad experience in reliance life insurance in terms of work culture and salary.And also terms of job security i never advice to do work with reliance life insurance.

Working with the company was quite satisfactory.

sudden decision of Termination of the Sales managers is shocking. In addition to the benefits if the Job Security is provided the employees will work with devotion and the productivity will be much more effective.

Productive but not employee friendly

Not good for long term , work pressure was too much. No facilities were given other than salary.

Pros

Cons

Extra salary based on Hourly basis

I work to stand team which we done in reliance

I was going reliance from teaching job.i was not satisfy 120000salary in reliance.i was resgioned from my post and joined icici pru life.i want to leave icici because I am not satisfying 2lac salary.i can do administrative and other job in pepsico if my salary will become min.5lac.

Pros

attractive award launching only for team is my quality

Cons

no limit

insurance

i was worked as a sales manager in reliance life insurance, it was a insurance company

In insurance field Reliance is good company to work with.

In insurance field Reliance is good company to work with. But as per salary increment is not best.

indoor businees

Daily 5 or 7 customers,minimum 1 hr per customer ..importance of insurance,how to talk to client,frientlyminimum 3 customer should take insurance.enjoyable part of the job is minimum 3 customer should take insurance

productive and fun

to recruit an adviserto keep your mind stress free to do more.nothing possible without managementall goodto give product to laymen.my par motion from ASM to SM

Pros

frendly circle

Cons

loyal about duty