Reliance Nippon Life Insurance

India648 reviews

Clear
3.6Pay & Benefits

Good place

A good place to work, however, the salary package is average to survive the inflation. Nine hours of duty and relaxation on weekends. Management is good but be cautious when u aren't competing the given task. Or u have to complete the work by extending ur shift.

Productive but low salary

Overall good very good job culture but salary inhancment is very tuff. No any increment without your extra effort. Dicrease advisors commission, so the are di motivate.

Useless Workplace. No professionalism at all.

Don't even pay the basic salary. They're greedy because they exploit the employees' salary for their loss recovery. Worst experience ever. I suggest everyone to not join and don't trust their words.

Pros

Zero

Cons

Long hours, don't even serve tea.

Good

Good but plan are very old and apps are not working properly.There is always issues in apps.Attendance system is also very bad .The most worst is salary deductions

Good platform for fresher

I have joined this company as as Fresher then I have worked for 6 years. A very good environment for fresher. No salary issue in my service period. I have got my all allotment after quit of this company.

Company is very good

Reliance nippon life insurance company Ltd is very good company everything is fine for aal employeesMy performance is very good in this companyTime to time salary

Pros

Time 2 time salary

Productive work place

As a lady I feel save and safety work place.company rules and regulations is very good.. working time for ladies very good.i get very good experience from this company.

Pros

No free lunch

Cons

8 to 9 hours

The main reason for buying Reliance Life policy was that the agent explained everything very well and so far it has worked quite well.

Reliance Nippon Life Insurance Employee Reviews. one of the Best insurance company personally i feeling well in work with this organization . and also working very easy to grow. Contests and incentives are very good but so bad is the salary range as for the high cadre.

Pros

Eco friendly, Top level management Work as a team

Cons

Long hours, work load, High Target oriented

average

very stressful work pressure salary on time with out any information salary hold salary cutting after five months Famous company no 1 mutual fund company

Good in incentive only not in salary package

Contests and incentives are very good but so bad is the salary range as for the high cadre. But as all insurance sector demand more,this is the only one company where you can do bare minimum business every month. Means not a huge goal sheet is there.

The profile is good but work load is huge

I used to entered in office at 10a.m and leaving office around 8-9p.m. minimum, But the salary is very low comparative to work pressure. That's why I to switch for better option.

The culture and my colleagues are gud. I love to work with all.

Not satisfied with the salary and some personal issues that why i resigned from my job. But nothing is bad in company and culture of the Company. It's nice and gud gir all.

It was good working in Reliance Nippon Life Insurance

It was good working in Reliance Nippon Life Insurance.but the salary and incentives are not that good.In this company the working culture is good. I have learned how to communicate with the customers and people

All well best company

Reliance Nippon is a wonderful company for any freshers Or job seeker It's a working environment with lots of rnr to achieve and insurance products are really customized and have handsome returns. One should buy at least 1 life insurance policy from reliance and any job seeker should work there and learn insurance and learn the need of every human being to be fully covered and insured.

Company and some of the employers are good. The procedure and formalities are great.

It's like work for money, not for the company benefit, branding, future. Most of the employers won't follow ethics. Not even compassionate towards some clients. And of course productive environment and fun place. Overall company and their plans, procedures, benefits are great.

Pros

Good and tasty coffie, good supportive words from seniors

Cons

Honest and compassionate people can't survive.

Good Incentives.

Promotion criteria is good but there have lots of pressure in work. Otherwise it's good opportunity to growth our Careers within a short time and earn a huge amount of Incentives.

Experience was good

In this company the office timing was too good office admosfar was good too much facilities was available but work pressure was not good. Salary never received in the time.

Good company to work with

The company is a pioneer institution in provide life insurance services to the people. The product available in all variants & caters to all section of society.. Work culture is somewhat good & monetary compensation is okay..

Getting salary on time accurately

I have 4 yrs experience of reliance nippon life insurance. And given service as per given commitment. And company provide salary as per their rules and regulations.

Review

Good place to work, IJPs everywhere, unlimited opportunities to learn, job culture was good, payouts and salary systems were good, works ethically and HR system was also friendly, politically imbalanced by some employees

Productive and fun working place

Very good atmosphere , i worked there as sales manager, good training they are giving, but having little pressure for that job, i got a good team from there

Pros

Correct date salary

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Reliance Nippon Life Insurance. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Reliance Nippon Life Insurance with

• Reliance Nippon Life Insurance
  • Pay & Benefits
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?