Reliance Retail

Reliance Retail Employee Reviews

India818 reviews

retailindiasalarytimingincrementsaporganisationtea

Productive & Fun Place

If you are fresher take Experience and Ran Away Dont Stick too long in this Job.Overall its a good decent CompanyBut the Management Sucks Work-Life Balance is Not Really Good

Not recommended

Not recommended Long hoursPoor management who discourage new ideasNo cabs or transport whatsoeverNot been given enough resources to work on projects or assignments

Reliance Retail insights

What people like
  • Energizing work tasks
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Ability to learn new things

good

1) Good working environment2) Employee Friendly.3) Supportive Colleagues.4) Flexible Timing.5) Supportive managerAll the staff and members are very much supportive and positive work culture and provided a healthy work life.

opportunities and growth potential, but the workload can be demanding

Reliance Supply Chain Department offers great career opportunities, team atmosphere, customer service and training, but the workload is demanding due to understaffing and compensation may not be as competitive as other departments.

Friendly work place

Salary credited in time, proper training provided, product training, behaviour training, compitition program, learning using jmd gurukul and learn and grow application.

Pros

Free recharge

Cons

8 hours

Nice working

Colleague Support was terrible. Great experience but payment was very less as the position I was on.Attrition rate was high due to salary problems Training was good

Pros

Great exposure

Cons

Na

Supporting workmates

My workmates are very supportive and atmosphere of workplace is very good.salary is not enough for my job. I can take flexible time shift in my workplace. I can get monthly 1 casual leave. The work place is near to my home.

Pros

Weekend celebration

Haridwar

Team work hota hai or sb trhaa se apne employer ko dhyaan mai rakhkr hi cheeze hoti hai girl's ke liye safety bhi h

Pros

Tea

Cons

Fun and exciting work place

Lots to learn and can help various type of people.each day having different type of opportunities to learn form new queries.More opportunities to learn and its useful for my growth

Stressful job

No work life balance, Stressful job, you have to maintain all of these like placing oreders, initiates return policy, credits policy, focused on proper delivery, onboarding new clients....

Pros

Job security for on roll employees

Cons

Poor salary, no career growth

Application Support Engineer

it is very good company.but we have got less salary as per our expectations.I have got not good project.I have different experience but they have provided to different project.I want good profile project.

Totally a blood sucking company

Never ever join this organization. If you want to spoil your family life then you are welcome. They doesnt know how to treat an employee. They only know money and money.

Time management

Sop followed and good relationship with satisfied work process and time management as per process and customer satisfaction with business improve helps

Pros

Na

Cons

Na

Good

Its reliance retail Good and future and growths IntegrityGood relationship retail and customer comunication and all in its good managers and good HR Comunication its very good workers'

Pros

No lunch

Cons

Not bad but need more salary afford for me

very good culture & too must expect learn all department. All are helpful ,need more patient if you growth and listen so very careful. reliance is no retail because here are each and everyone team member are no 1.

Nice place to work with reliance brands

Under reliance u have a job gurantee and even ur efforts can get counted for the same.the working environment is also very peacefull..I would recomend.

Pros

Exiting gifts and extra curricular activities.

Cons

Strict duties

Facilities manager

Good culture & Good growth in this company but there is no promotion in last 5 years you will get.Salary is decent compair to market ratio, also timely salary disturb.

Good but something to change

No improvement in salary for lowerlevelPlease increase man power to reduce work pressure.. Give rest to ur employe this no to company to their leading expects like managers,,,

Learning

Beat place to learn end to end warehouse operations, especially for the beginners who are looking for a career in scm, can learn sap wm to the master level.

All total computer hardware networking job

Computer hardware networking so good job and remote work. company reliance retail Pvt Ltd security settings service solutions.good working is tha best company in reliance company.

Pros

No time

Productivity and fun place

I like the company and its good place to work i like the work culture and hike is not good and i dont know about growth i like the workplace overall good company to work

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Reliance Retail. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Reliance Retail with

• Reliance Retail
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?